**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Terrible rewards for duplicating a max sig 6 star champion!

When I duplicate my max sig 6 star champ, I get nothing but 24 ISO and a measly 1000 gold.

This has happened to me twice, as I have twice duplicated my max sig 6 star Gladiator Hulk.

Seems really unfair that this is all I get for saving up for a 6 star, a featured one no less this time!

Can we somehow rewards players like myself for duplicating a max sig 6 star please? It’s very disappointing.

GG’D

Comments

• GymnoGirlsDadGymnoGirlsDad Posts: 7
    Change the reward for duplicating a max sig 6 star. We are just starting to get to this stage, as we progress in the game. Better do it now before more people have this happen to them and leave your game.
  • ExWeaponExWeapon Posts: 27
    6* dupes have to give tier 6 ISO at the very least.
  • GymnoGirlGymnoGirl Posts: 1
    Who are the people disagreeing that rewards for duping a 6 star should be improved? Kabam employees?
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    WarrenCox said:

That is absolutely appalling. I think that, until we get 7* champs, you should either get a 6* Nexus Crystal or you should get to ‘spin again’ if you have that champ at max sig. The current rewards are a total insult and are one of the reasons people are quitting this game.

A bit too much for asking. I would say tier 5 iso and 15 6* sig stones

👆This is what I got from a FEATURED 6 star crystal. Not good. Kabam needs to fix this before it happens to more people.