**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What Did You Do For the Levelup Event?

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
I havent made any levelups the past few levelups(or at least any of note.)

After using quite literally all my units, i could finally pull someone i was really pumped about who i also had the t4cc to take up!

This guy went from r1-4.

Comments

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Nice!

I r5'd the Torch I got from Odin's nexus. Now I have 0 science t4cc, and the rest are in overflow.

On the bright side, that pretty much guarantees I'll get CapIW or Ibom in the next few crystals.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Imma take Hulkbuster to r5 later tonight when I finish this English paper 😤

Next level up event: Namor to r5

Level up event after: Possibly one of the buffed champs to r5/6r2 OR Void

Several Level up events after: 6* CGR/Cable/Torch/New Mystic to r3??? (Depends on t5cc luck)
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    Used the level up to pop a generic and take my Hyperion to R3
    Once I get the catalysts and iso, he'll go to r4
    Honestly I thought he wasn't that great but realised that as a r3 he could take down winter Soldier so much faster than some of my r4s
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Didn't have enough iso or any iso for that matter.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

Now I have this Corvus for AQ and my unduped r2 for AW!

KM was my first r4 months ago, so this is a hit nostalgic, but I have been wanting to do it for a while now! He joins Mags, Apoc, Cap, Doom, Guardian and Voodoo as my r5s!!!
  • Did I miss it?
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Ranked many of them ..but a special one ..which i will post later .
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Ngl I like her more and more each time I use her
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    Crcrcrc said:

Ngl I like her more and more each time I use her

Ha imagine not having any t5 basic or t2 alpha to rankup a champion!
    7.1 exploration has me in an ISO drought, and I have 4 t5 basic and 2 t2 alpha in the overflow and I'm only lvl 54, so I can't r3 anyone and I don't have any iso please help
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,198 ★★★★★
    Dont Have ISO for lvlup :( im 2% t5 mystic short on r3 Tigra

And @Masterpuff dunno if you read my guide :) but i litterally wrote about terrax last night and now I see him :P
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★

• swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    Used the feature item store to get mutant t4. Been wanting to rank wolvie for a while but so many good mutants never enough t4. Had to choose between him or pro x, decided I'd better do him or I'd never get him up. Pro x will be my next when I can. Also duped 6* gambit and I'd like to get him up too.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Dont Have ISO for lvlup :( im 2% t5 mystic short on r3 Tigra

And @Masterpuff dunno if you read my guide :) but i litterally wrote about terrax last night and now I see him :P

Thats so helpful!! Thanks!
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,198 ★★★★★
    @Masterpuff i just said i need 2% t5cc for r3 xD guess what

• Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    r2ed my doom
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★

• MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    My 17th 5/65 :)
  • Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★
    edited March 2021

First R2.

I am speed.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

@Rockypantherx : See, I put my money where my mouth is, with Rank Ups and materials

I don’t post about these things as much anymore because there’s always someone who will yell that because I am old and don’t post videos that they don’t believe that these characters that I take up are actually useful
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

@Rockypantherx : See, I put my money where my mouth is, with Rank Ups and materials

I don’t post about these things as much anymore because there’s always someone who will yell that because I am old and don’t post videos that they don’t believe that these characters that I take up are actually useful

Now that’s cool to see, especially the sig investment. Would love to get mine awakened.

I don’t think I’ll use her much, especially unawakened, since her utility is...well...practically non existent. But the damage is serious with Prof X and Emma. Emma who I have at R3, and prof X who I have at 5/65 and 6* 1/25. So it’s a convenient team.

It’s definitely more of a fun rank up, but I do love playing her, and as I said, I imagine she’ll get a hefty buff down the line with how powerful she should be
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

ESF said:

Now that’s cool to see, especially the sig investment. Would love to get mine awakened.

I don’t think I’ll use her much, especially unawakened, since her utility is...well...practically non existent. But the damage is serious with Prof X and Emma. Emma who I have at R3, and prof X who I have at 5/65 and 6* 1/25. So it’s a convenient team.

It’s definitely more of a fun rank up, but I do love playing her, and as I said, I imagine she’ll get a hefty buff down the line with how powerful she should be
    Remember I said this, for when you get her awakened: Sig 30 is all you need

Just craziness