**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Odin's Gauntlet event appreciation

Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
The side event this month has been well balanced and was a welcome change.
It does not require you to fight a rockum sockum 50k health champ with huge healthpool. With a couple of r5 which lets face it even non uncollected players have can finish the quest in 7-12 minutes per day.

And the quests are quite rewarding as well. The featured items retuning was also a nice touch. We could use some 6 star signature stones in there. There is no point in treating them as holy grails. Other than that the quest was short, rewarding and actually fun. Kudos.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    It’s been great. Have throughly enjoyed being able to just use different random champs against Odin for fun
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Aside from rewards that was one of the worse side events ever created by kabam, take in consideration all the bugs plus the unnecessary complexity of it
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,163 ★★★★★
    I’m stil mad of neft Odin. Event it like keeping uc to Hav something to do with is fair.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I liked the idea of it. Execution is also not too bad except for some weird instances (6k Heimdall in tier 7????). It's also a decent month long grind for rewards which are worth it. Really the only thing I would change is to add some different characters but I understand that it's asguardian themed and so, they have a limited selection.