**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which 6*’s Deserve Some Love?

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who deserves investment? Obviously, the top couple of rows have gotten the most love.

But the lower 2/3 is just there. What hidden gems crying out for gold, cats and ISO are worth the attention, specifically considering things like Act 7?

Dr. Zola

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    rank up beast
    I know you want to

But on a serious note, Carnage is solid, and even better with Red Goblin. Spider-Gwen is also amazing, and works without the dupe
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Longshot is fun + good damage
    Doc ock-great power control
    I’ve heard good things about post buff terrax
    Ihulk carnage and cull are pretty amazing damage dealers
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★

rank up beast
    I know you want to

But on a serious note, Carnage is solid, and even better with Red Goblin. Spider-Gwen is also amazing, and works without the dupe

A Beast, Howard or Karnak buff would be a dream. For whatever reason, I keep duping them same 6*’s—VtD is another multi-dupe.

Gwen has been an almost-rankup for a while, as well as Longshot. Both are in 6* classes where I need some extra heft.

I tend to assemble my 6* rankups around immunities or unique abilities. I suppose the Gwen Slow mechanic would qualify.

Dr. Zola
    Zan0 said:

Your profile has been Howard the duck forever and you have a duped 6 star. Now rank that duck up

Of course!

Dr. Zola
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    Domino she is good for those stun vulnerability nodes and is fun with trinity
    edited March 2021
    On a side note, I’m intrigued that this thread got shunted to Strategies and Tips within 10 minutes of its creation. Because these types of threads always get moved from General Disc super-quick... :D

Dr. Zola

Edit: And now it’s back lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    People I would consider are SG Hood MT and then anyone on your third row besides Mordo and Beast.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I beat you have a pretty diverse 5* roster and you're an end game player. I wouldn't invest in those champs besides of longshot for some specific fights. Terrax would be a nice rank up if duped.

Wait the next overhaul, maybe one of these champs is getting buffed
    AATT said:

I beat you have a pretty diverse 5* roster and you're an end game player. I wouldn't invest in those champs besides of longshot for some specific fights. Terrax would be a nice rank up if duped.

Still finishing a bit of content, so I wouldn’t call myself endgame like some of the people on here.

But...this is kind of where I’m leaning. Other than taking max sig 5* Namor to R5, I’m fairly set on 5*’s that can handle pretty much everything thrown at them. With 6* Apoc, Warlock, Doom mixed in I’m reasonably set.

Terrax is a head scratcher, because I need to finish Ch3 of Variant 1 and he’s shock immune. But I can’t bring myself to do it just yet, and Variant 1 rewards feel too old to justify investing in him.

I pinned hopes on my last several 6* pulls (DDHK, Hood, DDHK, MrF, WW2, DPX) but they haven’t yielded any big winners.

Dr. Zola
  • bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157
    I love carnage one of my favourite characters, he's s underrated, he also some pretty decent utility and has awesome bleeds and damagae. With roblin you can boost his bleeds even further.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    DrZola said:

AATT said:

Still finishing a bit of content, so I wouldn’t call myself endgame like some of the people on here.

But...this is kind of where I’m leaning. Other than taking max sig 5* Namor to R5, I’m fairly set on 5*’s that can handle pretty much everything thrown at them. With 6* Apoc, Warlock, Doom mixed in I’m reasonably set.

Terrax is a head scratcher, because I need to finish Ch3 of Variant 1 and he’s shock immune. But I can’t bring myself to do it just yet, and Variant 1 rewards feel too old to justify investing in him.

I pinned hopes on my last several 6* pulls (DDHK, Hood, DDHK, MrF, WW2, DPX) but they haven’t yielded any big winners.

Dr. Zola
    I also need to finish V1.3, I have thing for that, but now I'm working in Act 6 exploration, I'm 1 1/2 chapter to end it.

V1 is so annoying for the rewards, I'm gonna finish it after exploring act 6 and LOL. Do act 6 first, with the champs you have you can explore it in 3-4 months farming items without pressure
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Go Spidey Classic

• JohnyzeroJohnyzero Posts: 228
    Abomination, domino, kingpin, cull, Longshot all great champs that deserve rank 2. Cull I might wait until he was duped. If you ever duped that Angela she would be worth the investment also.