**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I max sig Mole God?

BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I recently R5'd him, and I'm in love. I looked on his sig, and he might be crazy powerful with frenzy on low health, but I'm not sure if it is practical. So, is it worth it? I'm quite leaning towards it, as I already have 200 sigs on Aegon and Falcon.

Should I max sig Mole God? 15 votes

Generic+skill stones
0%
Skill stones
66%
VoltolosRockypantherxSarvanga1_ILLUSION8IronGladiator22ScrubhanPuttPuttElwindPicoBpSalve_maker05 10 votes
Mole God trash
33%
BrokenKill_GreyValentinos13Dragfire1760JuanGamer89 5 votes

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Skill stones
    Mole god is god
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    Mole God trash
    Voted incorrectly, meant to click on skill stones.
    As far as I know mole god's block proficiency is the best unless he's parrying, so you can't really use his sig ability too many times in multiple fights, but even without it he is a beast on matchups where you can bleed
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Skill stones

Voted incorrectly, meant to click on skill stones.
    As far as I know mole god's block proficiency is the best unless he's parrying, so you can't really use his sig ability too many times in multiple fights, but even without it he is a beast on matchups where you can bleed

He gains so much physical resistance at higher monster mass that using the sig ability becomes a peace of cake.