**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So what’s coming up? Anything exciting?

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

Etm34 said:

@Wicket329 i love the idea of a seasonal EQ. a piece of temporary content that’s designed to be a major challenge instead of repeating the same relatively easy Cav EQ every month would be an incredible addition to the game.

My thinking with this is that Kabam really only needs to design four of them, one for each season, and then tune them year to year as needed. There’s also a lot of fun to be had here from a design perspective in that you could theme the quests to the season. For example, spring benefits regeneration effects, summer has incinerate, fall has something, I don’t know, I’m not a game designer, and winter has coldsnap/degen. These could be used either to boost the player or as globals to work around. Or maybe champions released in those seasonal windows would get buffs? I’m spitballing, they don’t need to do anything like this to make it work.

And this would be aspirational challenge content. Kabam could whip up some truly devious globals for challenges that center around a theme and if players can’t do it at launch that’s okay! You’ve got three months! And if you can’t do it in that time, there’s another one coming! And the one you missed will come back around, so if you ranked somebody up for it but didn’t complete it, that’s okay because you’ll need them for when it comes back next year.

My best case scenario would see some kind of unique boss fight at the end of each one with the quest set up like the Infinity War Thanos fight where it’s just them. So after you’ve cleared this grueling content, you’ve just got the Big Bad of the season at the end. And again, they’d come through for three months per year. This is all very ambitious, but I think it would really take this game to another level.
    You make any sort of content that cannot be completed by early to mid cavalier players and the forum would be flooded with complaints that they can’t do what the thronebreakers can do. What kabam would absolutely need to do, is put disclaimers all over this thing that it’s not supposed to be done by everyone and it’s supposed to be hard. And you’d still get complaints..
    People are always gonna complain. But this isn’t Act content with a title associated with it, so Kabam doesn’t need to cater to anybody with it. And it’s semi-permanent, so it’s not a rush job for the players. Kabam could do a path rewards structure too, so that players are rewarded for getting as deep in as they can like they set up this past boss rush. Kabam's developed so much in-quest tech lately, such as immediate pickup path rewards and champion swapping nodes, that they can really fine-tune the reward/challenge model.

And for all the people who do flood the forums with complaints, I’ll be happy to direct them back to this conversation full of people asking for more high-end content.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

I'm changing my mind on difficult content. We need difficult content to shake things up. If Kabam wants us to have easy content then they need to come out with it far more often to keep us occupied. But to have easy content plus being stale people will lose motivation. My alliance is top 30 and p2 war all we have to hang our hats on is AW because 90% of us have all content done.

I dont see the meaning of this argument. Hard or easy, top players will get it done early, no matter what.
    Having all content done doesnt mean that the content was easy... having "harder" content wont guarantee you will things to do for the next year either.
    I, for one, to reduce the boredom, have two separate accounts. My main, which i play has everything done, then i do it a second time round with my alt with different options. I am having a real blast.
    This argument is so tired. Top players are not a monolith, sure spenders will have everything done immediately, but look at Abyss. A handful had it done within the first week, most took longer.

his is not a pass fail scenario, the harder the content the less likely the high end players that are low end spenders will complete content release week.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

I'm changing my mind on difficult content. We need difficult content to shake things up. If Kabam wants us to have easy content then they need to come out with it far more often to keep us occupied. But to have easy content plus being stale people will lose motivation. My alliance is top 30 and p2 war all we have to hang our hats on is AW because 90% of us have all content done.

I dont see the meaning of this argument. Hard or easy, top players will get it done early, no matter what.
    Having all content done doesnt mean that the content was easy... having "harder" content wont guarantee you will things to do for the next year either.
    I, for one, to reduce the boredom, have two separate accounts. My main, which i play has everything done, then i do it a second time round with my alt with different options. I am having a real blast.
    Well I don't just blow through content but when its easy like 7.1 I have no reason to space it out. Kabam needs difficult content I didn't say it has be the OG 7.1 with 25k attk and a r3 champion dies in 3 hits. If you don't put out content often then it definitely can't be easy. But if you are putting out easy content then Kabam definitely needs more of it. Easy and stale like I said is a recipe for disaster.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    I would still like to see an alliance boss rush monthly event. Where all 30 players have to take on either a single boss with ridiculous health pool with certain nodes or maybe 9 bosses, 1 main and 8 mini. Could be fun to get the alliance together to take down 1 big bad with limited items available.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I'm less concerned about the difficulty level argument and more concerned with something new to do. It doesn't need to be big, just new. Monthly EQ has been more of a chore than interesting for years. I think even if they spaced out content a bit it would help. Dropping Act 7.1 and V6 in December was a mistake. It was overload for a month (and fun), but now here we are. It's easy to say: "just take content more slowly", but that will never happen for many. Even if they did single champion boss challenges every month (even for minimal rewards), it would be fun and help keep me engaged.
  • IKON said:

This argument is so tired. Top players are not a monolith, sure spenders will have everything done immediately, but look at Abyss. A handful had it done within the first week, most took longer.

his is not a pass fail scenario, the harder the content the less likely the high end players that are low end spenders will complete content release week.
    Sure, it will take a month. then the complaints return.

Well I don't just blow through content but when its easy like 7.1 I have no reason to space it out. Kabam needs difficult content I didn't say it has be the OG 7.1 with 25k attk and a r3 champion dies in 3 hits. If you don't put out content often then it definitely can't be easy. But if you are putting out easy content then Kabam definitely needs more of it. Easy and stale like I said is a recipe for disaster.
    yet it is folks who say that ridiculous attack is fun. I personally dont find that fun. I finished act6, and it was not fun, just a chore because it had to be completed. I had real fun in 7.1 and the variants. I guess they are finetuning fun and hard at the moment, just a matter of time before they get it right.
    One persons fun is another persons boring. I gravitate to this game because of the difficulty.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    I don’t understand how anyone found 7.1 fun...

It was stupid. Too easy, only a few nodes that even required thought, otherwise you could just blast through it. The only slight restriction was energy refills - this was also not an issue as the act 6 compensation provided 20 of them that had to be used straight away.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I just need some big content to get launched in April.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Having 100% Act 6 pre-nerf, I get why it was done. It was a slog, and it was brutally difficult after Act 5. It just didn’t follow the linear progression of the game.

The problem, however, was that a not insignificant number of people rose to meet that challenge, and they came to expect that level of difficulty from future content. When Act 6 was tuned down, again as it should have been, the issue is that there was no content left in the game that provided that kind of difficulty.

So now you’ve got this group of players who developed the skills and roster to take down the hardest content in the game at that time, but all of the content released since then has been substantially easier. That’s not fun.

Story quests, especially if we continue to gate title progression behind them, should not be the summit of this game. But there needs to be some kind of aspirational content for people after they’ve completed the story. Abyss is an example of that, but realistically it’s just a unit pit. There are very few fights in there that can roadblock you if you’ve farmed/bought enough units (this is good, roadblocks in something like Abyss would be bad!). But there should be shorter quests with real, genuine challenges.

The Maze is a community favorite that gets brought up. I personally enjoyed the Mulaney challenge as well. I also think that difficult quests that give you an item cap would be something worth considering.

Something I’d love to see would be a kind of Seasonal Event Quest. In the game for three months, extremely difficult content. Designed to take a very long time to complete/explore, and with rewards like 6* AG crystals and sig stones.

I also liked the idea from this month’s side quest being a gauntlet that could scale up way higher. That format could also lend itself to aspirational content. Anyway, I’ve rambled enough. Thanks for coming to my TED talk, the three of you who read the whole thing.

Like u said, if ppl farmed or bought enough units then nothing would be challenging anymore. Kabam could release a challenge where enemies have 1 trillion health points and it won't matter cause some ppl would just keep buying units till they finished it. At some point, the players need to take it upon themselves to create the challenge, like maybe try using heroes one star done from what ur using. Maybe try using 3* or 4*. Other than something like that then there's not much kabam can do. Cause like I said, regardless of how challenging it is, if u have deep pockets then ull b able to finish it.
  • IKON said:

One persons fun is another persons boring. I gravitate to this game because of the difficulty.

What do you define as "difficult"?
    Monk1 said:

It was stupid. Too easy, only a few nodes that even required thought, otherwise you could just blast through it. The only slight restriction was energy refills - this was also not an issue as the act 6 compensation provided 20 of them that had to be used straight away.

What aspect of act6 did you find fun?

IKON said:

Monk1 said:

Act 6 original design I found incredibly fun. I also loved playing through act 5 back in the day with 4* trying to catch up to my ally mates.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

IKON said:

Monk1 said:

I thought act 6 was fun outside of the 6.2 Champion fight and act 6.3 boosts which I thought was stupid. The reason why I didn't like the champion fight is because of two reasons. You had to complete the move 5 times to remove the indestructible, I always thought it should've 3 at max and the nodes they added to explore the quest just made something that was already terrible far worse. I agreed with the champion nerf but everything else was fine and doable.
    I said all of this while it was actually happening and I only had a problem with the attack values because they made champions worthless. Like 50k health being gone with 5 basic attacks in every fight is just beyond unreasonable and eventually Kabam would have no where to go. Now they gone in the opposite direction and I don't think that's right either. I would say act 7.2 needs to be at least as hard as 6.3 was and they just need to update us on what's coming down the line asap.
    doctorb said:

Wicket329 said:

Having 100% Act 6 pre-nerf, I get why it was done. It was a slog, and it was brutally difficult after Act 5. It just didn’t follow the linear progression of the game.

The problem, however, was that a not insignificant number of people rose to meet that challenge, and they came to expect that level of difficulty from future content. When Act 6 was tuned down, again as it should have been, the issue is that there was no content left in the game that provided that kind of difficulty.

So now you’ve got this group of players who developed the skills and roster to take down the hardest content in the game at that time, but all of the content released since then has been substantially easier. That’s not fun.

Story quests, especially if we continue to gate title progression behind them, should not be the summit of this game. But there needs to be some kind of aspirational content for people after they’ve completed the story. Abyss is an example of that, but realistically it’s just a unit pit. There are very few fights in there that can roadblock you if you’ve farmed/bought enough units (this is good, roadblocks in something like Abyss would be bad!). But there should be shorter quests with real, genuine challenges.

The Maze is a community favorite that gets brought up. I personally enjoyed the Mulaney challenge as well. I also think that difficult quests that give you an item cap would be something worth considering.

Something I’d love to see would be a kind of Seasonal Event Quest. In the game for three months, extremely difficult content. Designed to take a very long time to complete/explore, and with rewards like 6* AG crystals and sig stones.

I also liked the idea from this month’s side quest being a gauntlet that could scale up way higher. That format could also lend itself to aspirational content. Anyway, I’ve rambled enough. Thanks for coming to my TED talk, the three of you who read the whole thing.

Like u said, if ppl farmed or bought enough units then nothing would be challenging anymore. Kabam could release a challenge where enemies have 1 trillion health points and it won't matter cause some ppl would just keep buying units till they finished it. At some point, the players need to take it upon themselves to create the challenge, like maybe try using heroes one star done from what ur using. Maybe try using 3* or 4*. Other than something like that then there's not much kabam can do. Cause like I said, regardless of how challenging it is, if u have deep pockets then ull b able to finish it.
    Your argument essentially states “there will always be people who will pay-to-win through any difficulty of content, so we shouldn’t make content difficult at all.” If I am wrong on that interpretation, please feel free to correct me.

I don’t agree with your conclusion. Kabam could easily implement item limitations within a quest if they wanted to create true challenge content. They typically don’t because they want to sell units and this is first and foremost a business, which I get. From a financial incentives standpoint, I would argue that setting an item limit could cause additional item usage because people may get roadblocked and have to start again rather than just infinitely chipping away at it, but I’m sure Kabam’s got finance people who know far more about it than I.

Or, if people want to spend all those units on potions that’s okay! They can do that! But the idea is that this is lengthy content that I’m proposing. It’s not meant to be done in a Legends Run format, so those of us who are looking for a challenge will have one. This isn’t supposed to be impossible content, it’s supposed to be difficult. There is a difference.

But that’s not the point here. It’s not that we *can* unitman our way through, it’s that there’s literally no reason to do so. I 100% 7.1 pretty close to itemless, and I know a lot of others who did that too with less developed rosters. I’m not saying content should be designed to siphon off potions and revives, but it should make a player stop and think before entering a quest “am I able to do this fight with my current ability and roster” rather than “there is literally no chance that anything in this quest challenges my ability and roster.”

And, I’m sorry, but the “use lower ranked champions” suggestion is not a good one. It’s very common, but the entire point of this game is to collect and rank up champions so you can use them, not so they can collect dust.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★

IKON said:

Monk1 said:

I liked the gated paths - makes you use different champs and think about your team and counters.

I liked the champion fight - except no retreat node - that was too much and made a hard/skill fight a bit of a unit grab.

6.4 in general was fun - the GM is still a great fight.

Parts of 6.3 were stupid - mysterio on poison node springs to mind and the mysterio boss were both stupid - would be easier now with some of newer champs

If you enjoy the game then learning new skills, trying new nodes and slowly working through story content as your roster grows is what it’s meant to be like.

7.1.. 2 days.. straight through, no thinking just fight after fight prob less than 10 revives on whole thing.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

doctorb said:

Wicket329 said:

Your argument essentially states “there will always be people who will pay-to-win through any difficulty of content, so we shouldn’t make content difficult at all.” If I am wrong on that interpretation, please feel free to correct me.

I don’t agree with your conclusion. Kabam could easily implement item limitations within a quest if they wanted to create true challenge content. They typically don’t because they want to sell units and this is first and foremost a business, which I get. From a financial incentives standpoint, I would argue that setting an item limit could cause additional item usage because people may get roadblocked and have to start again rather than just infinitely chipping away at it, but I’m sure Kabam’s got finance people who know far more about it than I.

Or, if people want to spend all those units on potions that’s okay! They can do that! But the idea is that this is lengthy content that I’m proposing. It’s not meant to be done in a Legends Run format, so those of us who are looking for a challenge will have one. This isn’t supposed to be impossible content, it’s supposed to be difficult. There is a difference.

But that’s not the point here. It’s not that we *can* unitman our way through, it’s that there’s literally no reason to do so. I 100% 7.1 pretty close to itemless, and I know a lot of others who did that too with less developed rosters. I’m not saying content should be designed to siphon off potions and revives, but it should make a player stop and think before entering a quest “am I able to do this fight with my current ability and roster” rather than “there is literally no chance that anything in this quest challenges my ability and roster.”

And, I’m sorry, but the “use lower ranked champions” suggestion is not a good one. It’s very common, but the entire point of this game is to collect and rank up champions so you can use them, not so they can collect dust.
    You did miss my point. I'm not saying do not come out with more difficult challenges but the truth is what I said, that no matter how difficult the content, if u have deep enough pockets then it will never be difficult enough.

I think kabam has enough to deal with every month to not have to hear more complaints about how easy it is. Have u seen all the issues in the bug tab??? Not to mention having to come up with new contents and new ideas every month as well as trying to buff old heroes just right. I know it's a business but u have to feel bad for them with more unnecessary complaints.

I remember a time when less skilled players kept complaining how hard things were and the more skilled players were telling them to stop complaining and just get good. And now it seems like the tables r turned.

As for u, if ur not a deep pocket person but just highly skilled, then congrats to you. My advice is either challenge urself by playing with weaker heroes (like I posted b4) or maybe take a break from this game and find one more suited to ur skill levels. Might I suggest chess 😊

And I'm not mocking u with the chess suggestion. I actually enjoy playing it as well.

As for kabam, thank you for coming out with new contents every month and keeping me entertained. Please keep up the good and difficult work.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

If Kabam came out with 7.2 today, you would rush through it and then complain you have nothing to do.

The problem is not Kabam.

That’s the issue though, people would complete it within the first week, because it’s too easy for the endgame content. If kabam released 6.4 level content people would take much longer to complete it and it would be a challenge. I want something to challenge me for 3-4 months like act 6 did. I understand people didn’t like that and I respect that, but I’m giving my feedback that I want something to challenge me while still not being too niche.

Give me content that will keep me working awhile on it, but don’t make it require ghost, doom, or quake etc. Make it doable with anyone, but not as easy as act 7.1.

And if that content can’t be found in story quests. Fine, that’s ok with me. But put it somewhere in the game.

At the moment, the only thing that challenges me is Aw, and occasionally incursions. But I don’t find incursions as fun as some people. And you can only do Aw so many times.

Bring out difficult content that is something to strive for, make us work for it, and give lower players something to aim for. What’s bad about not being able to complete something right away? I couldn’t do act 6 right away, I went back and got the units from arena, ranked up champions, learned how to fight and got better. That’s what I want, and I think that’s what a lot of people want. That’s my feedback.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    I can't remember a single good fight in 7.1, which is ridiculous and show how easy it was.if you are developers and you can't make at least one fight memorable in whole chapter than you failed miserably. And yes someone will praise you because of rewards but even them will get bored eventually.
    I feel so disappointed about our youtuber. This situation lasted so long already and none of them speaks out for us. What a bunches of money seeking.
    doctorb said:

Wicket329 said:

doctorb said:

Wicket329 said:

You did miss my point. I'm not saying do not come out with more difficult challenges but the truth is what I said, that no matter how difficult the content, if u have deep enough pockets then it will never be difficult enough.

I think kabam has enough to deal with every month to not have to hear more complaints about how easy it is. Have u seen all the issues in the bug tab??? Not to mention having to come up with new contents and new ideas every month as well as trying to buff old heroes just right. I know it's a business but u have to feel bad for them with more unnecessary complaints.

I remember a time when less skilled players kept complaining how hard things were and the more skilled players were telling them to stop complaining and just get good. And now it seems like the tables r turned.

As for u, if ur not a deep pocket person but just highly skilled, then congrats to you. My advice is either challenge urself by playing with weaker heroes (like I posted b4) or maybe take a break from this game and find one more suited to ur skill levels. Might I suggest chess 😊

And I'm not mocking u with the chess suggestion. I actually enjoy playing it as well.

As for kabam, thank you for coming out with new contents every month and keeping me entertained. Please keep up the good and difficult work.
    I think I get what you’re saying now. But Kabam has recently put out content that has shown a good level of difficulty, like the Mulaney challenge. Genuinely enjoyed it. It was difficult but I never felt like throwing my phone.

And yes, I recognize that asking for this additional content is an ambitious project and obviously not something that they’d just drop everything for. But it’s also something that we should keep in mind that the bug fix team is not the same people as the champion design team which is also not the same people as the quest creation team.

But the point is well-taken, which is why I suggest it be four three-month quests over the course of a year which rotate. So for example the spring quest of 2022 will be the same as the spring quest of 2023, with maybe slight tweaks to like attack and health for how rosters have scaled in the year between to keep it relevant as endgame content. A big project for the first go-round, but then it’s practically static from that point forward. Self-refreshing permanent content.
    doctorb said:

Wicket329 said:

doctorb said:

Wicket329 said:

With your “get good point”, those are two very different situations and you’re acting like it’s comparable.

If a player cannot do permanent content, they can go away, practice and get better. Get better champions, learn to intercept, learn to use better champions etc. That’s why people say “get better, or practice or whatever”. Your issue if you can’t do something is solvable in the future.

But if permanent content is too easy, you cannot come back and do it. You have no challenge presented, you can’t use your 6* rank 3 you ranked up because you enjoy them because they kill the content in two specials. I have a rank 3 Professor X who does some act 7 content as quickly as Cav EQ. It’s not fun to use him there and I ranked him up because he’s fun.

Exaggerating to make a point: Imagine if all content to you was as easy as uncollected EQ, and you wanted to use your champions there but they’re vastly overpowered. They do the content in 30-40 hits and the fights are over. You can’t use your favourite champions, so you ask kabam for some harder content. And people who aren’t even on that content come and say to you oh why don’t you try and use 4*, or lower ranked champions for it. Nope, you wanted to use your new ranked up champions there. People say use weaker champions, what if I don’t enjoy playing them?

I don’t even have a 5* professor X, and if I did why should I rank him up to use a worse version?

I’ve done act 6, 7.1, abyss, everything 100%. The only places in the game that prof X has a challenge is act 6 and abyss, and that’s done. Why would I do it again, I want to earn rewards by being challenged. And the only content coming out is act 7.2 which by all accounts seems to be slightly harder 7.1, so he won’t be challenged there.

Why should the response to asking for harder content be redo old content, for no rewards, with worse champions and lower stars. That’s ridiculous and everyone knows it.

Especially when the alternative is to just release harder content, and anyone who can’t do it right away can gosh darn well deal with it. They can go away and learn how to get round it. This game is meant to be a contest, a challenge. Not top rewards for easy fights. You can get 75% of a t5cc from 7.1 and select 25% of that. That is crazy to me, when you had to slog through the difficulty of act 6 before.

Some of the community jump to complain within the first hour of something going live just because their top champion didn’t do it. Go away, learn and come back. That’s how this game stays interesting
    Gmonkey said:

I wish someone told me not to finish all content. Once done this game is very boring, many of the players near the top end are thinking about retirement. Watch kt1 video as proof.

With such terrible crystal luck I no longer buy the deals of new champs and only look forward to the buffs of old champs.
    We need a 6 star arena, 5 stars are not as relevant. Even a monthly boss rush or single boss where you get rewards based on how much health you take off.

I did the new beta it will be close to itemless if you have a deep roster and lots of r3. I have revives and energy always expiring as not many places to use it.

Yeah act 6 when released was the cutting edge of difficulty, a real challenge. Shown by people still completing it today who were at that level when it was released.

Act 7 is somewhere between act 5.4 and 6.1. Shown by people who can’t or won’t do 6.1 who are going and doing 7.1 instead of it.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    It's exciting to login and see the notification number ever growing and then checking to see if maybe you have a new message...... :|

Gmonkey said:

I wish someone told me not to finish all content. Once done this game is very boring, many of the players near the top end are thinking about retirement. Watch kt1 video as proof.

With such terrible crystal luck I no longer buy the deals of new champs and only look forward to the buffs of old champs.
    We need a 6 star arena, 5 stars are not as relevant. Even a monthly boss rush or single boss where you get rewards based on how much health you take off.

I did the new beta it will be close to itemless if you have a deep roster and lots of r3. I have revives and energy always expiring as not many places to use it.

Yeah act 6 when released was the cutting edge of difficulty, a real challenge. Shown by people still completing it today who were at that level when it was released.

Act 7 is somewhere between act 5.4 and 6.1. Shown by people who can’t or won’t do 6.1 who are going and doing 7.1 instead of it.
    If we could go back in time and change it, Act 7’s difficulty should have been the target for Act 6 complete with Act 6’s rewards. And Act 6 could be getting released now with Act 7’s rewards. That would probably feel better to play, I imagine.
    Wicket329 said:

Gmonkey said:

If we could go back in time and change it, Act 7’s difficulty should have been the target for Act 6 complete with Act 6’s rewards. And Act 6 could be getting released now with Act 7’s rewards. That would probably feel better to play, I imagine.
    Yeah fully agree. With some tuning that sounds much much better. Act 6 content with rank 3s would feel much better.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    These days sometimes I think about logging in, then realized I have nothing to do, then I went to this forum, and youtube, then realized nothing to see, all I could see is AW which is repetitive and boring as hell, rank up and crystal opening, Abyss and Grandmaster fights lol lol.

Act 7 was like a nightmare which destroyed this game for me.