**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unlinked account please help

So, I have an unlinked mcoc account, not linked to kabam or Google play. Is there any way that I can link it to some sort of account so that I can log into a different device and keep my progress. I have about 15 5*s including a rank 3 gully 2099. I also have about 20 awesome rank 4 4*s and am on the verge of uncollected so really don't want to loose anything. Thanks so much.

Comments

• LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99
    But how? Whenever I try and log in or create an account it takes me back to the tutorial to restart my progress?
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Thank you for reaching out. Please contact our Support team and they can look into your account directly. Click on Settings menu in the game > Support. It should take you through a series of FAQs. Just select the FAQ that best suit your issue and when you get to the last article, scroll down to the "Submit a Request" link and click on that. From there, go ahead and fill out the request form with your details and our Support team will get back to you as soon as they can! Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
  • LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99
    Thank you!