Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Missing Star Power - book 2

I got back to some exploration and noticed after a few fights that I wasn't getting the bonus fury (Star Power: 6-star attacker have their Attack rating permanently increased by +700) while using some of my 6-star champs.

Wrote to kabam support, they couldn't do anything but transfer the problem to the team. And they suggested I go to the the forum.

So here I am. Is this happening to anyone else?
This was 7.1.1

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,260 ★★★★
    You get the fury but it doesn’t show up as an icon.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 402 ★★★
    Your attack raises they removed the fury buff though as Nick fury could lock in tactical charges without losing his decoy. I explored it in the 1st week and Nick made is so easy once you lock in unblockable phase.

I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head that the fury buff itself helps but the attack is there regardless
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    @ccrider474 Ah That would make sens to prevent some abuse. It use to show up as an icon a few weeks ago. I wished the Kabam support had just explain it that way. Thanks!
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    This is how it looked before