**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ranked up because of Odin now what?

If someone got Odin and ranked Hela or Red Goblin will there be any rank down tickets? I ask because the only reason they ranked them is now being nerfed with the changes to Odin.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    The synergies are not being changed, so you're good.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,137 ★★★★★
    There not really changing how they perform so no if u ranked since of stacking its the players fault but bg showed one odin hela on what she can do so no need for rank downs
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★★
    The change to Odin will have no impact on Hela at all, the synergy is unchanged. As for the Red Goblin interaction, that is only changed if you were planning on using multiple Odins on a team with Red Goblin.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

If someone got Odin and ranked Hela or Red Goblin will there be any rank down tickets? I ask because the only reason they ranked them is now being nerfed with the changes to Odin.

Did you have multiple Odins ?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

The synergies are not being changed, so you're good.

For now
    That’s true Mabye it get changed a bit. But as for now. Isn’t.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

jdeck59 said:

I'm guessing you watched prof hoff who is also clueless lol

It baffles me that he has an audience
    Most ppl I assume what Prof for his advice on deals & purchases (and showcasing community pulls) vs gameplay and bugs.
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    Hela Power is by 5 + 6 Star Odin.

Single Odin is bäh.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★

jdeck59 said:

Pretty much... A prof whose expertise is in spreading misinformation.
    it's kind of ironic and kind of sad cuz for someone who's so big in the community who also has spent much time in the past watching other contest YouTubers himself, he doesn't know jack. Not to mention, he's an investigative journalist professor
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    herm said:

jdeck59 said:

it's kind of ironic and kind of sad cuz for someone who's so big in the community who also has spent much time in the past watching other contest YouTubers himself, he doesn't know jack. Not to mention, he's an investigative journalist professor
    ya he's extremely damaging to the community, it's really a bummer that people watch him knowing how much he lies/spreads misinformation
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    herm said:

jdeck59 said:

Well, that's suprise that he's journalist, but some journalist also spreads misinformation too....that's a shame tbh with his job vs his reading skill.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Prof Hoff is the worst of the worst. IHulk is immune to degen BTW.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I can’t watch it tbh. I can get past the puns just about but when I saw him flex about discovering heavy countering in 2019 after having played the game for so long I think I lost brain cells.