**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I put my expiring 5* sig stones into?

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve been saving up my generic 5* sig stones for multiple champions who I’ve been hunting but I haven’t pulled any of them and now have some in the overflow. Because of this I need to use them. For reference, I also have 3 generic awakening gems, and at least one of every class except tech. The reason I’ve been hesitant to use them on guardian is because I’d have to use a generic on him. So what do you think? Here’s everyone on my roster who I’d consider. Also ghost is already sig 200 so ignore her for the purpose of this post. Everyone else who’s already awakened is between sig 20-40.

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
    I'd awaken CGR or Venom and use stones with either.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    100% use the generic on guardian and put the stones into him. you won't regret it.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Man. U got 8 awaking gems minimum. Why are u saving that many and why u are hesitant to use 1 of the 3 generics

@Valentinos13 I don’t have anyone that I’m thrilled about awakening with them gems. I’m also waiting for specific people for the generics. Or at least some of them.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

Man. U got 8 awaking gems minimum. Why are u saving that many and why u are hesitant to use 1 of the 3 generics

@Valentinos13 I don’t have anyone that I’m thrilled about awakening with them gems. I’m also waiting for specific people for the generics. Or at least some of them.
    Guardian. Is. Worth. A. Generic.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    It's good to save a couple AG's, but every day they go down in relative value so I wouldn't hoard so many. Same story for the sig stones; depreciating assets.

Guardian is amazing duped and high sig. Given your stash I would absolutely invest into him.

If you don't run suicides I would also use a Cosmic on CGR. If you do, you should have already used it on that Covus.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Guardian.
  • abn86abn86 Posts: 107
    Will3808 said:

The only class you said you were missing is tech and you have 3 generics. If you use 1 generic, you still have an awakening of each class level (except tech) and two generics and you solve your generic sig stone problem.

When you have only a small amount of AGs (or champs that aren't worth awakening) then YES hold it for a specific champ, but you are covered. And honestly, 5* AG come around quite often. You will probably have another AG (either class or generic) before you get any of the champs you're hoping to get.

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Give G a G.

It's rare for a champ to have great utility, damage, prestige, and a sig that is worth it and scales well to 200.
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Namor , Angela , guardian , Ghost
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Superior iron man. He's just superior.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Namor might be worth investing into. Guardian for sure if you like him enough to use a generic
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Guardian, it's not even a contest. He is definitely worth both generic sog stones and AG