**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did you get lucky with the daily nexus crystals?

2»

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Hello meme -thread creator
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    People out here do be whaling doe 👀
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Lucky? Yes and no. I got two and both were 5* dupes, so that's cool, but neither was a champ I gaf about.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    So far I've gotten 2 4*s and 2 max sig 5*s. Nothing particularly useful.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    Total joke. $5 for 3*s is awful.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

BeastDad said:

Total joke. $5 for 3*s is awful.

Right prof! I wished it came with a chance for a higher pull and included like six star shards or catalyst fragments or something!
    All it does is cause people to spend less money. Kabam should learn how shameless cash grabs work in the long run.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I got 3*s across the board.
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 258 ★★
    I got 4*’s everyday
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Tech:

i got 5* g2099, 5* darkhawk and a 4*

Mutant

4*, 4* and 6* domino (duping)

Skill

5* squirrel girl, 5* fury and a 4*

Sci

all 3*
  • MordMord Posts: 111 ★★
    Bought 4 of them so far, got only 3*s and 4*s. Then I chose the worst 3*s of them all out of spite.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    25 USD later... Only 3* and 4*
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    After my 6* aegon pull. The mystic gods decided no more for me 😂
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

Lucky? Yes and no. I got two and both were 5* dupes, so that's cool, but neither was a champ I gaf about.

I'm now 3 for 3 in 5*
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    More good luck for me today. I’ve had a killer week - 5* CMM, Void, Claire, and now this. Not all from the dailys but still.

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    After opening like 20 something crystals and getting all meme tier champs I finally was able to get a banger

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

People out here do be whaling doe 👀

5$≠whaling
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I'm tempted to buy a mystic nexus because it could get me TB if I pull a great mystic 6*, buttttt I should prolly save for July 4th. Anyways when I opened the mutant nexus I got 3*'s all across the board.
  • gL4C1eRgL4C1eR Posts: 117
    SWORD78 said:

After opening like 20 something crystals and getting all meme tier champs I finally was able to get a banger

Ahh she’s such a banger. I never leave her off the team.