**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Advice on Science Cav Difficulty

SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So i have problems on Oden map. What teams are ppl running with this month? Tried a team with 5*r4 RH, 6*r2 Warlock, 5*r5 sig 200 CapIW, 5*r5Clair (for boss), 6*r1 RH. But the block dmg just gets me and also the path vs Airwalker is a brick wall. His passive dmg takes out 2 of my champs becouse the fight lasts so long. Need help. Just that map left.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    I used spider ham for air walker and doom for Odin, gonna be rough with beardo but it’s possible
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Fights drag on a lot here and with Beardo, try getting the furies by dexing instead of Parrying since he can glance and fail the fury conversion.
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    Use mags for airwalker and honestly using poison immune champ is probably the best way to go for science eq
  • StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    I used r4 shehulk and took 70% off and finished off with cap. It's not that hard though if you are prepared to sacrifice one champ. Redhulk should also work.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I used mostly Rhulk (5* R5, sig. 180 when i used him) with terrax synergy, followed by ImAbom (6* R2, unduped when i used him) with VTD/man-thing synergy, that's also the champion that i used to take down air-walker but i ended the fight with 5% health. Having a 5* guardian in the team helped a lot ^_^