**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whom should I R3 for a Thronebreaker?

masslovemasslove Posts: 79
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips

I am a big fan of Guardian and I am not running sucides really often, so does not need his sig ability.
But it would be great to have of course.
Or maybe I should go for IMIW or HB?

Comments

• Options
    DonJenkoPacinoDonJenkoPacino Posts: 54
    Buster or Octopus
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Guardian or hulkbuster. I'd lean towards guardian.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    Guardian and HB are two great options.
  • Options
    TheGrandM4sterTheGrandM4ster Posts: 42
    I enjoy guardian, he is very useful.
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Guardian Needs his sig ability regardless of suicides or not. Not only that, needs it at the highest sig level you can. Besides minimizing the bleed from suicides, it gives him godlike block proficiency ( even more than CAIW I believe ) and among the highest, if not the highest, energy resist i t he game, making him able to withstand Domino's critical failure, Magik's Limbo, Coldsnap, Frostbite etc... this his sig is far more iseful than just for suicides.

Hulkbuster has most of his kit unduped, so unduped HB wins ... HOWEVER, i would still go with Guardian because of his block proficiency synergy, godsend to have on a team just because of that.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Definitely rank 3 guardian. He’s worth it even unawakened and he’ll be even better when you do get him awakened. Hulkbuster is the second choice but I definitely prefer guardian and it sounds like you do too.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Do a coin flip between HB and Guardian. Heads = Guardian, Tails = HB, or whatever you think is best