**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ issues continue!!!

Rmp14Rmp14 Posts: 30
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
At this point it is close to a year that I have had this issue and have seen multiple others with this issue. The game will not allow me to start a fight in map5 and will freeze the game and then kicks me. Resulting in half my life stolen. At this point I don't think ANYONE cares about new content. We want a PROPER CONTEST. This has yet to even be mentioned in the known bugs and issues.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    I care about new content. And so do a lot of others. I do however agree that aq bugs need fixing
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    As @Gmonkey said, if you restart your game before fight this issue seems to fix itself. Although, I have had several times I forgot and had this issue happen. It is truly infuriating, but I am sure it is being looked into.

• Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    @Rmp14 I have only ever had the issue after grinding arena for an extended period of time. If I need to do AQ, I just restart my app, then I can do multiple fights. It always only killed my game on the first aq fight, not the second or third. It might also be that I just haven't run into the 2nd and 3rd fights killing the app bug as well. I just came back to the game about a month ago, so I am not sure how long the bug has gone on, but I know coding can be a nightmare and it probably isn't as easy as a couple of lines that need to be fixed. However, I agree it is frustrating when I forget and it happens to me.
  • Varuntheone00Varuntheone00 Posts: 4
    @Rmp14 dude I agree am tired of the map 5 aq issue the game just freezes when I click on fight icon the biggest disappointing thing is that the bug has been there from a long time and they still haven't fixed it also I have issues in labyrinth and abyss the screen just freezes like aq when I start a fight in that content....