**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Boss Rush 7 strategy killed...

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I saw this boss rush strategy pop up a few weeks ago and for those that don't want to push super hard in AQ and have to worry about the extra coordination for nodes going down, etc it was quite genius. We have tried it the past 2 weeks and it has been refreshing. With the changes being made to 8.5 AQ it kind of kills that but I do love the fact you can just go and clear your lane without having to wait on nodes. This is much appreciated.

If you really wanted to still may AQ 7 quicker, you can still do some form of boss rush, skipping a chunk in section 1 and a few in section 2/3 (instead of the bulk skipped in section 2 the old way). Not sure we will do it since the nodes going down/coordination needed was the biggest pain for us in regards to good flow / movement but here's an option if people are still considering skipping stuff with the new layout.

One of my alliance mates had this suggestion as well - and I think it's even more genius... 🤓

What are your guys thoughts on the AQ tweaks?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Love removing link nodes, and the glory store bump is gonna enable me to get two 5 percent T5cc each AQ round. Awesome surprise.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

Love removing link nodes, and the glory store bump is gonna enable me to get two 5 percent T5cc each AQ round. Awesome surprise.

Pretty sure the 1500 glory T5CC is still limited at a quantity of 1... 1200 savings to be allocated towards more T2a though B)
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Yea still just one purchase per AQ cycle. Just reduced the cost pretty substantially which is very nice
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    qartweli said:

Boss rush tactic video was mine

It has worked for months and months...after a video is made kabam understands it on,y after..and sleeps over it for half year plus

This is not even funny

@qartweli - Well it was quite a convenient option to consider / use but you can still do a form of it. Max it was 31 fights skipped and with the changes you can still skip 22, although it's definitely not as neatly cut out as far as paths go, like deleting 6 paths from section 2.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    How is the Boss rush killed? Is it since you might have to do more paths?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Sorry, slugger. It’s still capped at 1.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

How is the Boss rush killed? Is it since you might have to do more paths?

Jep won’t make sense to leaving one or 2 line.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    qartweli said:

Boss rush tactic video was mine

It has worked for months and months...after a video is made kabam understands it on,y after..and sleeps over it for half year plus

This is not even funny

I mean....it's a little funny.