**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Time for Map 8?

DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,478 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
It's been 2 years and 2 months since the introduction on Map 7 - is Map 8 on the table yet? (Maybe not while apoco is still boss πŸ˜…)

Comments

• A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    πŸ‘€
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 β˜…β˜…β˜…

It's been 2 years and 2 months since the introduction on Map 7 - is Map 8 on the table yet? (Maybe not while apoco is still boss πŸ˜…)

I knew this post was from you before I clicked to open it πŸ˜‚
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm sure Kabam knows way better than you how many players think map 7 is easy and whether a harder map is needed.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,144 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I knew this post was from you before I clicked to open it πŸ˜‚
    Know it to but let wait for the time when covus isn’t a timeout tricks Is ben fix
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I was going to make this thread the other day. We need t5cc in map crystals and we all know kabam would rather make map 8 then buff map 7 crystals. That being said I’m not sure if we can’t wait till they have to release t3a as well...πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

I'm sure Kabam knows way better than you how many players think map 7 is easy and whether a harder map is needed.

Well considering we managed with acid wash HB and numerous other BS paths and map variations, and they're now getting easier and easier as we get better champs. I'd disagree. If you struggle, then continue with map 6/7. I want a challenge.. my alliance agrees, just because you don't want one, doesn't mean others shouldn't be given the option.

@Dr_Z01dberg you know me too well 😘 need to find a way to cause headache for you somehow! That or I just tell our evil overlords to stop you boss rushing πŸ˜‰

@Gamer tbh I only really do the time out on the boss now. There's enough R3 corvus's in the alliance to chip down most bosses, and it'd just require us boosting a little more, which if the rewards of map 8 reflected that.. I'd gladly do πŸ˜‚
    And then a year later u like to get map 9 aswel as 7 star.

Gamer said:

Well considering we managed with acid wash HB and numerous other BS paths and map variations, and they're now getting easier and easier as we get better champs. I'd disagree. If you struggle, then continue with map 6/7. I want a challenge.. my alliance agrees, just because you don't want one, doesn't mean others shouldn't be given the option.

@Dr_Z01dberg you know me too well 😘 need to find a way to cause headache for you somehow! That or I just tell our evil overlords to stop you boss rushing πŸ˜‰

@Gamer tbh I only really do the time out on the boss now. There's enough R3 corvus's in the alliance to chip down most bosses, and it'd just require us boosting a little more, which if the rewards of map 8 reflected that.. I'd gladly do πŸ˜‚
    @Gamer I don't want 7* πŸ˜… I don't wanna buy a whole new roster all over again! I like my roster.. minus ghost
    Know u don’t like ghost but respect I’m like he. Button line the more u won’t map 8 the faster u progress the game to 7 stars remember that’s
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    BOLMETEUS said:

My 6* R3 Groot is ready...
    @BOLMETEUS i need pics plz

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

@Gamer I don't want 7* πŸ˜… I don't wanna buy a whole new roster all over again! I like my roster.. minus ghost
    Know u don’t like ghost but respect I’m like he. Button line the more u won’t map 8 the faster u progress the game to 7 stars remember that’s
    Not really. Map 8 crystal = T5CC and higher amounts of T5B/T2A, the latter everyone seems to be crying about?
    They could introduce T3A or T6B at a later stage to buff it up a little. That'll give us another year or 2 until Map 9 is needed.

Given the amount of resources needed to R4, its likely we'll need T4A and T6B for R5 6* which will be another 2/3 years after the introduction of Residential (since they'll wait for everyone to catch up and milk it)
    You'll have at least a year or two of R5 6*s before they even start thinking about introducing 7*s. At the soonest, I'd say we're 2/3 years off 7*s - longest 5 years, that'll bring the game to 11 years old.
    Won’t last that long.

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Not really. Map 8 crystal = T5CC and higher amounts of T5B/T2A, the latter everyone seems to be crying about?
    They could introduce T3A or T6B at a later stage to buff it up a little. That'll give us another year or 2 until Map 9 is needed.

Given the amount of resources needed to R4, its likely we'll need T4A and T6B for R5 6* which will be another 2/3 years after the introduction of Residential (since they'll wait for everyone to catch up and milk it)
    You'll have at least a year or two of R5 6*s before they even start thinking about introducing 7*s. At the soonest, I'd say we're 2/3 years off 7*s - longest 5 years, that'll bring the game to 11 years old.
    Fair