**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss 100% rewards...

UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
Just got done with my last abyss path

Went for AA from the Nexus crystal cause I don't have suicide masteries unlocked.
My best cosmic is hela so can't use that right now. I can use the science on ibom or cap IW, also have an awakening gem to give them.
Overall quite an average set of rewards

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Not too bad!
    Looks like AA was the best choice for your roster, so that's awesome! Sabretooth is solid as well.
    If you get an Odin, Hela is a viable r3 option.
    If you can sig up CapIW to 200, I'd say awaken him and take him to r3, if not, I would r3 iBom. I don't know if he needs to be awakened or if he needs high sig though.
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 250 ★★★

Not too bad!
    Looks like AA was the best choice for your roster, so that's awesome! Sabretooth is solid as well.
    If you can sig up CapIW to 200, I'd say awaken him and take him to r3, if not, I would r3 iBom. I don't know if he needs to be awakened or if he needs high sig though.

I think Lagacy is going to make a video on his own Immortal Abomination soon, or if it's out already. Luhdemtaters has some cool videos of Immortal Abomination that you can check out.
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★

Not too bad!

I can only get him up to sig 60 and I already have a sig 200 5*, so porbably gonna go with ibom
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Congrats! ibom r3 is awesome, and AA is great!!
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388

Talking about LOL I have two paths done but as game progresses there’s no so much point to do 100%... anyone hear some rumours if LOL rewards will be adjusted?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    solmyrair said:

Talking about LOL I have two paths done but as game progresses there’s no so much point to do 100%... anyone hear some rumours if LOL rewards will be adjusted?
    LoL, RoL and Abyss rews won't change.
    It's a window into when it was added to the game. Which is why most of the fights in there don't have updated abilities, RoL in particular