**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally took him to 5/65, and man, that PI is lookin good

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★

I run suicides, so I don’t think he’ll be on my casual questing team, but I have only completed V6 so I’ll definitely have some fun there with him.

Comments

• Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 167
    Are you just after attention... wow you got a 5*, good on you..
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Quick question:

Besides prestige reasons of course, can someone tell me what other benefits does a max sig Doom have?

At 20 sig he already get 50% chance. I get that 100% chance for shock is better but in practice I find that the shock RARELY fails to be there when I need it to.

So I have mine at sig 20 and have constantly debated using sig stones on him. Using generic sig stones is outta the question for me ( not worth it, I don't care about prestige - I am in a retired players ally) and Mystic sig stones I rather use on my Dr. Voodoo, SorcSupreme and Morningstar, who need max sig more than Doom does.

Can someone plz make the case for me of why I should max sig Doom? Other than prestige that is.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

Quick question:

Besides prestige reasons of course, can someone tell me what other benefits does a max sig Doom have?

At 20 sig he already get 50% chance. I get that 100% chance for shock is better but in practice I find that the shock RARELY fails to be there when I need it to.

So I have mine at sig 20 and have constantly debated using sig stones on him. Using generic sig stones is outta the question for me ( not worth it, I don't care about prestige - I am in a retired players ally) and Mystic sig stones I rather use on my Dr. Voodoo, SorcSupreme and Morningstar, who need max sig more than Doom does.

Can someone plz make the case for me of why I should max sig Doom? Other than prestige that is.

Cheesing resistor nodes and OG Thor

Quick question:

Uhm... how so?
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★

Quick question:

As a retired player myself, I just didn’t have anyone else I really cared to put the stones into (as a 5* mystic), and it does give a small benefit. I don’t really care about prestige, I just knew it benefitted him more than say BWCV. If you have other champs you’d rather use them on and don’t need prestige, I definitely wouldn’t do it.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

Quick question:

Uhm... how so?
    Heavies apply a stagger
    Stagger nullifies the resistor buffs
    Nullifying a buff shocks the opponent
    Shocks can be converted into a passive stun by charging a heavy

It allows you to stun lock the opponent and spam heavies in the corner.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Quick question:

Uhm... how so?
    Heavies apply a stagger

Reliably too at max sig.

Quick question:

Uhm... how so?
    Heavies apply a stagger

Uhm... that is my point, I can do that at sig 20. I honestly do not even remember how many times the shock has failed to be there when I've needed it to be, it has happened yes but so very few times I dont even remember nor care much about it.