**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rate my 3 yrs 100 percent FTP 5 star roster!

Rate my 3 yrs 100 percent FTP 5 star roster! 91 votes

Awesomely wow!
10%
Furious_Fighter1RasiloverMoosetiptronicHera1d_of_Ga1actusMaratoxPathikritŘïdđhįmCyinoNalak8Molemanisbestchamp 10 votes
Nice and Good
37%
Drake2078TerraDarkrider05SceptilemaniacyuwColonaut123Mad_Titan72Kill_GreyOGAvengerSquirrelguyEdwxnLainuaIronGladiator22SpideyFunkoMCOCHazzaBen_15455SkyLord7000AceOfDiamondRohit_316PuttPutt 34 votes
Average
21%
Horror_punkThe42ndDoctorHammerbro_64Manav_preet0808Battle_GreninjaWine_LoverLuke9523DonDudu2809EinfachSoSeanl85Etm34A7madD1wΜιKEAgent_X_zzzShaqatacReal_Madrid_76_2RaviDaviSilver_GooseZoom123Salve_maker05 20 votes
Decent FtP roster
16%
Spurgeon14GoddessIliasYanTERMINATORDes99TRONG94Sarvanga1_Icy000Suss_WizzardDoctor_Strange19FaseehScrubhanChaosMax1012anaLysis_KarmaConnectRDMN 15 votes
Bad and Horrible
13%
AzKicker316RakeYoungEtjamaYcatsAaronc94KrithanosAlyzanelevated_stupidity3HoitadoRiptideRavenKeeperScaroladipo 12 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Average
    If you spent a little you would probably be more solidly in the nice and good category 🙃
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Bad and Horrible
    No 5* R5 Groot like @BabyMiike
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Nice and Good
    Question for you is who to R5 next? Apoc, Ghost or Quake?
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Decent FtP roster
    Should do variant content. Also what map in AQ do you run?
  • CyinoCyino Posts: 14
    Awesomely wow!
    Nice roster!! Doctor doom is missing though!
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Average
    Good roster except that some very good options are still not ranked (Quake,She-Hulk,Sym Sup,Magik)
  • Manav_preet0808Manav_preet0808 Posts: 170
    Average
    did u stop playing in the middle cause it's not even a year for my acc and I got more rank 5s and stuff if u need help hit me up
  • KrithanosKrithanos Posts: 58
    Bad and Horrible

did u stop playing in the middle cause it's not even a year for my acc and I got more rank 5s and stuff if u need help hit me up

Man.. you have got dangerously insane luck in 6 star! 6 star doom and other great great champs!!! My luck has been horrible dangerously trash!! Just trash!! And hence growth is dented badly ! Just stupid bad luck I have!! No I play almost every day for last 3yrs !!
    Bad and Horrible
    RaviDavi said:

Good roster except that some very good options are still not ranked (Quake,She-Hulk,Sym Sup,Magik)

I will rank them .just need some resources!
    Bad and Horrible
    Cyino said:

Nice roster!! Doctor doom is missing though!

Yes..!! I am missing Doom very badly!
    Bad and Horrible

Should do variant content. Also what map in AQ do you run?

I dont have an alliance. So dont play AQ and all.