**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Headache boss ideas

2»

Comments

• 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I PROPOSE A BOSS RUSH OR ROL 2
    This is my opponent list

Kang - No retreat/heavy hitter/unblockble spacial/Biohazard

Collector - Flow/Destructive feedback/Backblust/aspect of evolution

Thanos (No Guntlet) - Arc overload/Attack 100%/combo party/Caustic Temper/combo shield/oscillate 2/aspect of death/Aggressive/Health 100%/back up recovery 3/Bane/Buffed up

Maestro - Lifecycle/Mighty charge 1/polka dot power/Redoubled determination 3/power reverse/Pull/got a light?/ Hot & Bothered

Weapon X - Rapid Metabolism 1/shifting immunity(bleed & poision)/Rolling Thunder/minor aspect of death/pilfer regeneration/life transfer

Grandmaster - Performance Anxiety 2/spiked armour/under pressure 1/running on fumes/long distance relationship/superior Spacial 2/turtling/Heavy handed/Hard knock 2/heal or hide
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Sentry:

-Do You Bleed?
    -Debuff Immunity
    -Force Of Will
    -Explosive Personailty
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    I always wondered if they would introduce a node where the screen turns black for 5 to 10 seconds every 10 hits on the combo meter.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

I always wondered if they would introduce a node where the screen turns black for 5 to 10 seconds every 10 hits on the combo meter.

shadow fight 2 had that i remember
    Good game.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I’m sure there’s a workaround (Ghost? May need to add brute force if so), but I tend to think this would limit champs significantly. If mighty charge were added, it would increase the pain.

Rhino
    Stun immune
    Explosive personality
    True strike
    Aspect of war

Dr. Zola
  • WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184

Power Start 2
    Enhanced Special 2
    Special 2 Bias
    Unblockable Finale
    Power Reserves
    Stun Immunity
    Mangog

I haven't really seen very many nodes so I don't know what the best "this enemy will spam sp2 constantly" setup is

I think you can do this with awakened og vision, start of the fight you immediately sp 1 so he can't throw the sp 2 and then control him the rest of the fight.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★

Power Start 2
    Enhanced Special 2
    Special 2 Bias
    Unblockable Finale
    Power Reserves
    Stun Immunity
    Mangog

I haven't really seen very many nodes so I don't know what the best "this enemy will spam sp2 constantly" setup is

Spider gwen with the spam synergy should be able to do it if you start with the mod that gives her the enervate
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

I have already experienced that mechanic when facing Vision Aarkus.