**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Has this happened to you?

ParfanityParfanity Posts: 330
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
Been playing since Dec 2014 and never had this issue.

2 days ago I had about 800 units, the next day I had 93. According to Kabam I logged into my account opened 5 Odin 2-4 star crystals. Here is the thing, I was saving my units to complete act 6. I have over 10k prestige and at my level I would never spend units on a 2-4 star crystal as I do not want or need a 4 star champion (you can't even use them in act 6).

So I guess what I am asking the community is has this ever happened to anyone? I'm a bit dumbfounded by this situation and really confused as to how it happened.

Kabam Support basically shrugged me off and said we can't reverse those transactions and you're SOL, I asked them if I was hacked and they basically said "we can't check IP addresses but there was not unusual activity on your account".

What frustrates me the most is they are making me question my sanity. Like a scene from one of those movies where YOU KNOW you didn't do something, but no one believes you. *cough Jodie Foster cough*

Comments

• ParfanityParfanity Posts: 330
    You're SOL*
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Ask kabam maybe at what time the crystals was opened then if it wasnt when u logged

U either left ur phone for someone in ur house who used it?

Or hacked?
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Are they auto - opening cavs. as well ? 🤔
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I’m not following where this 2-4* crystal purchase came from? If you know where it came from then you can head to that section and screenshot to give evidence that you didn’t purchase anything.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Sorry this happened :'( Units are annoying to get.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    I think that if you haven't opened the crystals, you can get your units back. I'm not sure though
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    I had 5% t5cc vanish from my Crystal's. I was saving my 2%, 5%, and 10% and I noticed the 5% was gone. Nothing in my inventory for t5cc fragments. No help from support.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Ilacsskill made a video about this issue where a player send a screenshot to him. If you head to his channel and look it up then you can do the same what the video is about.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Maybe it's a bug from their spring cleaning
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Sorry this happened to you and sorry to hear about your husband. I’ve had several odd things happen to my account, but nothing like this.

It sounds like the sole option you have is to change your login and keep a record of your ticket. If it happens again then, go back and report it.

Dr. Zola
  • The Forum Team does not have access to in-game accounts. Please follow up with the Support Team if you have any questions in regards to in-game items. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.