**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Still unable to select Rank-up Crystal

IWCIWC Posts: 104 ★★
Purchased the 6* Asgardian bundle deal today from the store and it comes with the Asgardian Rank Up R1 to R2 Gem.

When I tried to upgrade my 6* Doctor Strange, it has already pre-selected it to be the regular 6* R1 to R2 (that you get from finishing Act 6) rather than the Asgardian Rank Up one.

Noted that this is a long standing issue, since the Variant days where we were not able to select between the pre-20xx ones and the Class Rank-up gem without going through support. Raising this issue up again to show that it is still occurring, and would need to be fixed especially since this involved spending on units to get.

Comments

• Options
    krystolixkrystolix Posts: 68
    Did you get Doctor Strange from the chrystal? I'm assuming it has to be used on the champion you got from it and not one you previously had.... But who knows?..
  • Options
    IWCIWC Posts: 104 ★★
    krystolix said:

Did you get Doctor Strange from the chrystal? I'm assuming it has to be used on the champion you got from it and not one you previously had.... But who knows?..

As you pointed out - that you are only assuming, but this still leaves it as

1) a bug as I had pointed out; or

2) a failure to be upfront of the terms of the Rank Up gem. If that is the terms of the Asgardian Rank Up Gem - whereby you can only Rank up whichever champion that was pulled from the accompanying 6* crystal then it should be explicitly written out. This would obviously affect the decision on whether someone would spend 4k units to purchase the bundle.

Either way, there should be something to address the issue.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★

Did you pull Angela from the crystal or did you already have her? I’ve seen some other complaints. It seems that the gem might be restricted to only new “asgardian” pulls and it’s not allowing people to use them on existing ones they already own.

I already had her.
    Just checked, they fixed it. I was able to use the Asgardian gem. Angela r2 now!
    :)
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    Youll have to contact support. Looks like the game defaults to the generic 6* 1-2 gems. Similar issue in the thread below

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1728009#Comment_1728009