**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Super indecisive, which to R3

BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Warlock, Ghost or Guilotine 2099 all un-duped.

Super indecisive, which to R3 126 votes

Warlock
49%
DrZolaBpn88855Mqc19QuikPikMasterduxOsfan8DRTOAdvTexas_11EgretM4Scopeotoe987GildenlowTheAngryOnekekhanBadPullsMarcoZeronaut81KoiBoy18RockyshockyColinwhitworth69Wine_Lover 62 votes
Ghost
43%
MagicBentonDrake2078TerraV16ulnameplasLvernon15CupidNewman0067MysterioJuggerNotKDSuperFlash10RockypantherxAmazing_Demon05TheGrandM4sterStevieManWonderEtjamaOGAvengerKRANꓘHera1d_of_Ga1actusddom 55 votes
G-2099
7%
danielmathThecurlerpseudosanePintzzRakeYoung_Sham_Kill_GreyDarkstalkerSamuraiJack06 9 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    If you can play ghost go het 100%

If you like one of the options more go them. They are all great.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Ez choice
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Ghost
    I think it's

Duped Ghost
    Warlock (either duped or unduped)
    Unduped Ghost
    G2099
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Warlock if you have a 5/65 sig 200 Ghost.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    G-2099
    Ghost or Guilly.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

IKON said:

I haven't played with G99 enough to have a valid opinion, but it's warlock or G99.

Unduped - Warlock/G99 > Ghost

Duped - Ghost > Warlock/G99

even unduped ghost is still better
    the power gain only makes the fights go quicker nothing else she still best unduped
    as the owner of 6* unduped R2 Ghost, no. I'd play with an awakened 5/65 decent sig before an R3 unduped ghost, and quite frankly its not close. Warlock is who I'd go with.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

You’re posting this question on a forum that features many comments stating that colossus doesn’t have much utility. Think about that... then choose who you enjoy using the most. There’s no bad choice there.

The forums: Odin has no utility, give him some immunities!

Also the forums: Colossus has no utility.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ghost

Warlock if you have a 5/65 sig 200 Ghost.

This. Ghost is the better champ even unduped but you wouldn't use the R3 if you have a high sig 5*.
    Ghost

You’re posting this question on a forum that features many comments stating that colossus doesn’t have much utility. Think about that... then choose who you enjoy using the most. There’s no bad choice there.

I hear all this stuff about Colossus having a lot of utility and I have not once heard a valid argument. He has 3 immunities and armor ups... what am I missing? Nothing. I'm missing nothing. It's not that he has no utility but compare his to Omega, Mags, AA, Poco, Prof X, it doesn't compare.
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Warlock
    But to compare the others. Omega has lots of utility as well but depends on keeping up spores which I listed already, mags has reduced bleed and shock and does great ability accuracy reductions on metal and tears down robots, prof x is immune to reverse controls (which is not that common of an issue) and can freeze specials and launch some heavy damage specials as well as be invisible for a few seconds, AA does insane damage and ability accuracy reduction IF they can bleed and be poisoned. If they can’t bleed then no neurotoxins. And if they can’t bleed then he’s not very useful.

I’ve simply covered more ground using colossus because he handles almost every situation except for fights with spite or rage nodes. And I don’t like to use him against nullifiers like sym supreme. But really no champion should be covering every single fight in the game.
    Warlock
    Fabwizi said:

But to compare the others. Omega has lots of utility as well but depends on keeping up spores which I listed already, mags has reduced bleed and shock and does great ability accuracy reductions on metal and tears down robots, prof x is immune to reverse controls (which is not that common of an issue) and can freeze specials and launch some heavy damage specials as well as be invisible for a few seconds, AA does insane damage and ability accuracy reduction IF they can bleed and be poisoned. If they can’t bleed then no neurotoxins. And if they can’t bleed then he’s not very useful.

I’ve simply covered more ground using colossus because he handles almost every situation except for fights with spite or rage nodes. And I don’t like to use him against nullifiers like sym supreme. But really no champion should be covering every single fight in the game.

No champion can cover every single fight in game...have you played with Groot he can counter things which are not even in game yet.
    My apologies! I don’t usually use him because I like a challenge! Groot makes the game too easy.
    Ghost

Etjama said:

I hear all this stuff about Colossus having a lot of utility and I have not once heard a valid argument. He has 3 immunities and armor ups... what am I missing? Nothing. I'm missing nothing. It's not that he has no utility but compare his to Omega, Mags, AA, Poco, Prof X, it doesn't compare.

He is immune to coldsnap, incinerate, bleed, armor break and armor shatter (except against techs), he gains armor ups which increase his attack. He gets a fury for his heavies. And his parry heavy makes evaders no problem. His ability to gain armors when a debuff he is immune to is attempted making someone like mephisto a breeze. Also when duped, parries reflect damage back on the defender.
    Not gonna debate who is better but to call that many things not a lot of utility and you haven’t heard a valid argument is simply disingenuous. I have a max sig 6 r3 omega and love him but colossus gameplay is simply usually easier for me due to the AI knowing to back off and be passive to interrupt spores.
    See, this is the kind of stuff I get every time I ask about his utility. A passive fury isn't a utility. Being able to handle stunnable evaders isn't a valid utility. Literally every champ in the game can deal with stunnable evaders in the same exact way Colossus can. So that leaves immunities and armor ups. I'm not saying it's bad utility cause it's obviously not. He has some of the least common immunities in the game and armor ups counter some things like Havok and buffed up, but it's ridiculous that people act like he has a lot of utility. The reason he's rated so highly is because of his damage.
    Warlock
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

He is immune to coldsnap, incinerate, bleed, armor break and armor shatter (except against techs), he gains armor ups which increase his attack. He gets a fury for his heavies. And his parry heavy makes evaders no problem. His ability to gain armors when a debuff he is immune to is attempted making someone like mephisto a breeze. Also when duped, parries reflect damage back on the defender.
    Not gonna debate who is better but to call that many things not a lot of utility and you haven’t heard a valid argument is simply disingenuous. I have a max sig 6 r3 omega and love him but colossus gameplay is simply usually easier for me due to the AI knowing to back off and be passive to interrupt spores.
    See, this is the kind of stuff I get every time I ask about his utility. A passive fury isn't a utility. Being able to handle stunnable evaders isn't a valid utility. Literally every champ in the game can deal with stunnable evaders in the same exact way Colossus can. So that leaves immunities and armor ups. I'm not saying it's bad utility cause it's obviously not. He has some of the least common immunities in the game and armor ups counter some things like Havok and buffed up, but it's ridiculous that people act like he has a lot of utility. The reason he's rated so highly is because of his damage.
    You keep saying he doesn’t have a lot of utility and that’s where the issue is. He has a lot of utility that you are dismissive of in favor of other utilities. A passive fury absolutely is a form of utility. His high damage from stacking his armors and using a heavy can land for over 30k. Not many others can do that. You’re giving incorrect information by framing colossus as inferior to people asking questions on forums that could greatly benefit from having him ranked up.
    Ghost

Keeping spores up is easy and he still counters all passive damage with or without them. Ignoring all passive damage, not needing to hit the opponent to easily kill him em, and countering purify is undeniably much more than immunities and armor ups. Mags and AA also obviously have more utility in metal + non bleed/poison immune matchups. And Prof X easily counters miss and evade plus almost all of his attacks are non-contact which lets him handle Killmongers etc. to add on to what you already said. Colossus can handle the general matchups but when you're looking at tricky defender and node combinations, he's only very good when you need buffs, armor, or one of his immunities. The other champs are the ones that you bring in to actual problem fights in Act 6 exploration and high tier AW.
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    Warlock
    @CaptainGame you're listing Colossus's utilities but you forgot to mention one of the biggest things about him. His tankiness. The reason that he is rated so highly is because he is a simple to play, big damage champ, that is extremely forgiving.
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    Warlock
    I would rank warlock before ghost and then rank ghost once she gets duped or you're sitting on more t5 tech.
    Ghost

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

You keep saying he doesn’t have a lot of utility and that’s where the issue is. He has a lot of utility that you are dismissive of in favor of other utilities. A passive fury absolutely is a form of utility. His high damage from stacking his armors and using a heavy can land for over 30k. Not many others can do that. You’re giving incorrect information by framing colossus as inferior to people asking questions on forums that could greatly benefit from having him ranked up.
    How the hell is passive fury a utility? How? There's not a single place in the game where you need passive fury. And again you're talking about his damage. I've already said his damage is great. It's what even brings him into the top Mutant discussion sicne his utility isn't on par with the others I mentioned.
    Warlock
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

How the hell is passive fury a utility? How? There's not a single place in the game where you need passive fury. And again you're talking about his damage. I've already said his damage is great. It's what even brings him into the top Mutant discussion sicne his utility isn't on par with the others I mentioned.
    Because it is more than nothing. It is something that not everybody has on their heavy attack. Utility involves parts to their kits that assist in fights. That fury adds damage. And I never said those other champs werent useful or as useful. They all are keys to certain matchups. I’m just saying that colossus is just as useful and not the mediocre dud you keep framing him as.
    Warlock
    Etjama said:

Keeping spores up is easy and he still counters all passive damage with or without them. Ignoring all passive damage, not needing to hit the opponent to easily kill him em, and countering purify is undeniably much more than immunities and armor ups. Mags and AA also obviously have more utility in metal + non bleed/poison immune matchups. And Prof X easily counters miss and evade plus almost all of his attacks are non-contact which lets him handle Killmongers etc. to add on to what you already said. Colossus can handle the general matchups but when you're looking at tricky defender and node combinations, he's only very good when you need buffs, armor, or one of his immunities. The other champs are the ones that you bring in to actual problem fights in Act 6 exploration and high tier AW.
    The spores i disagree with on fighting with passive AI and holding specials. If the AI is aggressive and normal then he’s great. But if they are a robot, then you can count spores out entirely.

But circling back, all those things colossus has are still utility and he has multiple as I listed regardless of personal labeling.
    Warlock

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Can col even counter stunnable evaders cuz he removes the stun? I never use my r5 so I wouldn't know
    They don’t evade during his two hit heavy. I always take him against miles, mr fantastic, and nightcrawler for an easy time. He doesn’t have true strike but for some reason they don’t evade the second hit.