**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Asgardian bundle

2»

Comments

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Bahubali said:

Even if the pool of champs was better, the rankup gem is devalued bcuz it only works for Asguardians.
    Hard pass.

Wow.. I just saw it as generic..Didnt care to read..This makes this offer much much worse..
    Yup!
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★

Even if it was a "pick your champion" crystal I wouldn't even pay half of it for any of those of my choise

You are quickly becoming one of my favourite forum members
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Jackd1989 said:

my question is - how is doctor strange asgardian?

KoiBoy18 said:

Guardians of the Galaxy make some sense given MCU Thor will be part of next movie. And in the comics, Iron Man briefly runs with the GoG. But can't see BW or DS connection

the good doctor was in Ragnarok
  • DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105
    Even someone like me who doesn’t own a 6* yet saw through this bundle. I hope others see through it and refrain from the purchase too. My long shot hope is that these champions are either potential buffs or that V7 is Asgardian based. 4000 units for a small chance at an Angela is maybe the only reason anyone would take this, and even then there’s a handful of better cosmic champions still. Even with the rank up gem, and “amazing” ability rank up gem, this offer just seems like a prayer that newer of inexperienced players ignore the player pool and just see the “6 Star Guarantee” before anything else. Little let down by this honestly....
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    Angela needs a dupe and high sig. I'm a sucker for the 4k unit deals but this is an easy pass (thank goodness).
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Making the gem Asgardian-only is ridiculously poor marketing. I don't care if Variant 7 is Asgardian - this isn't worth even 2k units.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Maybe they can start a band The All Asgardian Rejects
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    It’s a bad deal, kind of . I had units laying around and picked it up. Because most of the champs aren’t great, I have great confidence they will be looked at. More importantly, I have my eyes on the new featured crystal and want Starlord and doctor strange It’s a lot better than just going for the preview bundles and you get all 4 and 3* champs.

Overall 5/10
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    For a really long time I was free to play. Now I’m actually willing to spend some money, but their offers are so terrible I haven’t spent a dime since 4th of July last year. They need to up their game big time in the offers department. Who in the he’ll would pay 4K for that trash crystal?
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Where is Odin, king of asgardians ?
    How Black Widow, Dr Strange, the gardian of the galaxy relate to asgardians ?

That looks more like a bad joke to make player unnecessarily spend money in the game