**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

are those bugs?

kapkaccikapkacci Posts: 36
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Fighting against thing boss, flame on did not work for some reason. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Also, in another fight with thing boss again, Nick Fury did not gain his fury. I was using an indestructible boost. It may somehow mess things up.

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• kapkaccikapkacci Posts: 36
    jdeck59 said:

Been bugs for months. In AW, you have to make sure the yellow prefight symbol gets placed on thing before you enter the fight. If it didn't, just close out and open it back up until it is there

I did not know that. Actually, I do not have to know that. Apparently, Kabam thinks that everyone knows that.

• kapkaccikapkacci Posts: 36
    jdeck59 said:

kapkacci said:

jdeck59 said:

Been bugs for months. In AW, you have to make sure the yellow prefight symbol gets placed on thing before you enter the fight. If it didn't, just close out and open it back up until it is there

I did not know that. Actually, I do not have to know that. Apparently, Kabam thinks that everyone knows that.

Legit when I reported they said, "we are moving this to a different forum which was from months prior"
    Which was from months??? Nice, very nice...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

kapkacci said:

jdeck59 said:

Legit when I reported they said, "we are moving this to a different forum which was from months prior"
    All that means is they moved your discussion to the bugs and known issues thread.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    kapkacci said:

Fighting against thing boss, flame on did not work for some reason. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Also, in another fight with thing boss again, Nick Fury did not gain his fury. I was using an indestructible boost. It may somehow mess things up.

Appreciate you reporting this but can you stick to YouTube next time please? Vimeo is messed up when viewed in portrait mode here
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Funny if it was a bug where you could use his preflight in every fight they would have shut down for instafix . Gutta love kabam