**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

One URU left?

GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
After fishing today’s Odin side quest, I will collect 99 Uru which are one Uru behind the amount I need to spend on the final Casket.

Why didn’t Kabam just make the last Casket 99 Uru......

Comments

• _oMERCENARYo__oMERCENARYo_ Posts: 59
    :(
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    The point is likely that if you accidentally did a lower tier once and lost out on 1 or 2 Uru, you'll still get the same amount of t10 runs. Back when t10 still required feathers and didn't have an entry limit, it is pretty pointless now.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

The point is likely that if you accidentally did a lower tier once and lost out on 1 or 2 Uru, you'll still get the same amount of t10 runs. Back when t10 still required feathers and didn't have an entry limit, it is pretty pointless now.

You only get the Uru at the End of the Quest, this isn't like the Mutant Event where it's spread across the Defenders. So you could get an odd number of Uru like that from an earlier tier or quiting early.
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

I am just 3k 6* shards away from a 6* crystal.
    I can't wait, but ........
    That 1uru requirement hurts.
    I have to wait next 24hrs just to get 1 uru.
    Why did you do that, kabooommmmm?????

to rig ur crystal lol
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Raichu626 said:

You only get the Uru at the End of the Quest, this isn't like the Mutant Event where it's spread across the Defenders. So you could get an odd number of Uru like that from an earlier tier or quiting early.
    What? I neither get what you're saying nor how it relates to my comment...
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Does it matter that much? The options are numerous: 11/clear and anything between 100 and 110 for the bought item. Or, it could give 10 uru per clear and cost 91-100 etc. Point is, you have to clear it 10x and uru is just extra currency