**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nick Fury... Still broken....

DeliDeli Posts: 353 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hate to be the one to complain but honestly... yall gonna fix that code or what?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    One on stream i was using nick, quit the fight because i only wanted to use real quick to save time, and he kept his charge!
  • Options
    AhmskiAhmski Posts: 4
    My nick is also bugged making it hard to get through content
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,025 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

It's so annoying and come randomly. Somehow Kabam doesn't care to fix it . It's been months that it's like this.

There's a thread dedicated to trying to figure out what's happening. Kabam is trying to fix it but can't find the cause yet. Obviously you know better than Kabam though.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,025 ★★★★★
    For anyone experiencing the persistent charge bug, try restarting you game until they come back. It works for me when it happens. Not a perfect solution but it's a bandaid for now.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,769 ★★★★★

For anyone experiencing the persistent charge bug, try restarting you game until they come back. It works for me when it happens. Not a perfect solution but it's a bandaid for now.

I am still in a daze on trying to understand what is the interaction between persistent charges and powerdraw as a node.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

I am still in a daze on trying to understand what is the interaction between persistent charges and powerdraw as a node.
    So is everyone. Thats why its not fixed yet. Persistent charges are just one issue caused by a larger bug