**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dailies OP... Thanks Kabam :).

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
I know I’m on the luckier side when it comes to dailies but this is insane. So far since January I’ve gotten 2 five stars (Rulk and another one forget who) and 10,000 five star shards (used at different times). Now I pulled this today. Great way to start the week!! Thanks Kabam!!!

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I just logged into the game to get the feather as well. Just saw it needed to be opened. Didn’t think about the pull till about 5 seconds after I saw it. Still in shock
  • RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    I have been TB for a month, I think I have gotten 3 full T5B, oneor two full T2A plus a bunch of T5B and T2A shards. Duped my Terrax, pretty damn pleased with the results so far.
    Could only get him to r2 after spending all ISO :(
  • eX12eX12 Posts: 3

2nd time ever. I needed mystic too. I was so stoked.

How many t5cc shards do you get ?
    :0
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

And here is my month of March dailies
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

And here is my month of March dailies

So that is why your name is familiar... alliancemate. Lol.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★

For reference, here’s my average monthly haul from TB Dailies only at less than three months. Not included are two pulls of 5K 5* shards. Other than that, I’ve had no pulls of T5c, 5* champs or other results.

It is purely anecdotal, but I do think it’s fairly representative of what you can expect with some variation around the margins. For example, some people pull more T2a than I have at the expense of less T5b.

I suppose someone could aggregate all this data and arrive at a rough estimate of the drop rates.

Dr. Zola
    Streak ended :(

:)

Also, my Ægon is now r5 sig 200. Where should I use him in the game?
  • Vedant_MehtaVedant_Mehta Posts: 95
    I have gotten 10k 6* shards twice!

I have gotten 10k 6* shards twice!

Awesome! Six star shards are the only things I haven’t gotten from the daily crystal

Sig 80–>100 but anything from a daily is great!

Also really need ISO
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Grats!

Grats!

Thanks!
    Not the craziest champion but still a nice addition to the roster