**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How is going to be new black panther on and miles

Any idea?

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Miles will be awesome, bp will be good
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Where did you get the info on who's getting buffed?
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    It will be later this year Or early next year.
    Cz they will be doing some visual improvement and new animation too with miles.
    Miles is such a beloved character and fan favourite they will take time to make great changes with him.
    Full disclosure Miles buff will be one of tge best most solid looking Overhaul of recent times.
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    007md92 said:

Miles is such a beloved character and fan favourite they will take time to make great changes with him.
    Full disclosure Miles buff will be one of tge best most solid looking Overhaul of recent times.

Hope so. I’ve got a science AG and T5 cat for my 6*.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    So when they are going to announce the buffs?
    Wednesday or Friday?
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    007md92 said:

Everything you said except the second sentence is hearsay or baseless guesswork, but presented as immovable fact.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Got both six star suck spidy's. Got the good ones in 5*.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    SWORD78 said:

Peter Parker > Miles Morales

In the comics of course. In the game they both suck lol

OG Spidey has more damage than Morales has ingame.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I don’t know, if I were recreating black panther his powers are “enhanced strength, speed, agility, stamina, durability, healing, and reflexes” he is basically a more powerful captain America . If we were talking about civil war they could do a lot more with that character. Maybe for OG, counter punch effects, unstoppable effects, crazy bleeds etc. I imagine it’s it’s difficult to give characters like Karnak , OG BP and classic cap their very one kits because most of their powers are basically every super hero. I look forward to what’s they will do.

Miles morales is basically OG spiderman with venom blast and the ability to turn invisible; I think they should play on a miss mechanic or invisibility. Obviously they have his venom blast there already it’s just a matter of figuring out how to incorporate it within his kit a little better.

So who will be better ? I think they will both be “fun champs to play” and wouldn’t expect them to jump to the top , just because Kabam likes to keep characters similar to their lore . I think the next powerful buff we will probably get is vision and or ultron.

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

, just because Kabam likes to keep characters similar to their lore.

Nick fury and sentry disagree
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

, just because Kabam likes to keep characters similar to their lore.

Nick fury and sentry disagree
    Very true.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    I hope Black Panther and Miles get really great overhauls. Definitely not because I've got BP as a 6 star and Miles as a 5 star, no no definitely not
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Are they next months buffs
  • RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    Man, I'm waiting on the news for next month's buffs, I don't want to rank anyone up until I know about them, so I'm dying to hear the news. Miles and BP aren't for a while though.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    They need to buff War Machine.

Can somebody give Rhodey a chance to tell a good MCOC story?
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

Next time, baby.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★

Agreed. Took a look at his details after recently pulling him as a 6* and thought "OMG. He's got nothing..."

Possibly might become useable alongside Tigra; she has a decent synergy for him.

But yeah, he's just awful right now.