**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ahhh I’m scared

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
Sooo I just did 6.4 push from 6.4.3-6.4.5. I just did 6.4.5 item less and now I am at the final boss. I can’t believe I’ve gotten this far. In the middle of quarantine I was only on act 4 last chapter I never Imagined I would be at the last boss of act 6 this quickly. I just wanted to say thank you kabam for making this great game and hopefully I don’t get too obliterated when I attempt 6.4.6.

What’s the easiest path? I’m not going to attempt it just yet but I want to prepare. And how much units should I bring in? Also which team should I bring in?(btw last post I said I had 5 r5s but I accidently left out my AA, sorry my guy)

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    6.4.6 is classic tough boss but easy paths. So there is no pain even if you screw up in GM fight. Just quit and restart the path. Anyways great progress and wish you one shot kill GM.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Reference said:

6.4.6 is classic tough boss but easy paths. So there is no pain even if you screw up in GM fight. Just quit and restart the path. Anyways great progress and wish you one shot kill GM.

tysm and you too Moleman guy. My hands are shaking even though im not even trying it right now lol
    Whats the easiest path tho? And whos my best counter?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Hit Monkey would honestly be pretty solid. The name of the game is critical hits (so Ægon shines there) and given he has them guaranteed it’s pretty good.

I took the masochism path for my completion run and packed a CAIW and Magneto but you could sub CAIW for someone
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Whats the easiest path tho? And whos my best counter?

Take the path with the Angela Phoenix and Groot. Your best counter is probably Nick Fury but to be honest it is more about skill.

Hit Monkey would honestly be pretty solid. The name of the game is critical hits (so Ægon shines there) and given he has them guaranteed it’s pretty good.

I took the masochism path for my completion run and packed a CAIW and Magneto but you could sub CAIW for someone

Oh nice I have the 2 best macho counters in warlock and AA!
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Warlock is boss against masco, just degens them when you trigger regen on them >:)
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★
    Take the Tenacity path with all cosmic champs to reduce the enrage timer between phases.

Watch videos on the GM fight to learn the phases. Brian Grant, Lagacy, MCOCnoob, etc.

Get good at reverse controls for phase 3.

Don’t worry about the one shot. It won’t happen. I saved revives and potions. There’s no regen so just keep chipping him down if needed.

Good luck.
    edited March 2021
    Haji_Saab said:

If you can get your hands on Sinister or prof x or mysterio (with emma synergy), the reverse controls phase becomes a breeze.

I have a mysterio but no Emma 😔

Haji_Saab said:

If you can get your hands on Sinister or prof x or mysterio (with emma synergy), the reverse controls phase becomes a breeze.

I have a mysterio but no Emma 😔
    Magnetos immune to reverse controls too
    wait really no way. Are you joking?