**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why are 3minute War Boosts still RnG based?

This is a real issue now.
Kabam has put these 3 minute boosts on an RnG timer, when it doesn't have to. It is already expensive to get (10k loyalty a pop) for 3 minutes, but by adding rng to the mix, we have zero idea when they will reappear, and appear again. This is absolutely ridiculous. Why are boosts now based on RNG?
AT this point we are over 50 days since invul boost was in store. 2 seasons with out this, what rubbish.
Why not just have them permanently added to the store with a limit of 1 per day or something? Why have them totally rng based and screw over the players?

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    A Purchase Limit would be really good
  • I would like to hear the thinking from the admins. The company makes nodes where these boosts help, then throttle the supply of these boosts. Ridiculous.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah, this is definitely getting stupid now, this is way too long to go without an invun boost, these things need to be on a reliable cycle with no rng
  • Lvernon15 said:

Yeah, this is definitely getting stupid now, this is way too long to go without an invun boost, these things need to be on a reliable cycle with no rng

I'd advocate to keep them permanently in store. Limit 1 per day.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    invulnerability boost in the store now by the way
  • invulnerability boost in the store now by the way

yep, after 40+ days.....
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

That’s far too much, maybe 1 a week
  • Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Whats too much about it? It is 10k loyalty a pop, for 3 minutes.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,414 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Could just keep Loyalty store on a proper rotation rather than this random stuff going on. We could actually buy the L1 revives, 3 min boosts and class boosts on specific days.
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Why are they 3min, and not 5min?