**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Champs are going to get rework according to You in April !!!!!

Pretty exited ... :smile:

Which Champs are going to get rework according to You in April !!!!! 126 votes

Howard The Duck
26%
DrZolaChamp_ZMasterduxGmonkeyNioc0124JumpthesharkEzra7676Texas_11Austin555555wvonkBadPullsMarcoVoltolosRockyshockyDr_Z01dbergZipioBranu0727TheDaywalkerEl_ProfessorPancake_FaceSarvanga1_ 34 votes
Crossbones
13%
PseudouberWRIRAleorKILLMФИGЕЯSbkruebdesingurajagauti420PinkysegunAomine_Daiki10Omedennelevated_stupidity3SoulcrisherThebombsquad1DarkAnhilateDönerminoNikunj_95OneGirlArmySalve_maker05 17 votes
Juggernaut
12%
VceeRobbieRampageBeardybtMysterioWine_Lover21EggatronfsajgfknbgvhudsDeaconMindlessRokieIcy000Steel_Ball_RunKiddrakeodishika123MageWizardFlyGalaxyBombMrInsanity 16 votes
Rhino
1%
abqberCowabunga 2 votes
Unstoppable Colossus
2%
Apocalypse189RiptideKiller354 3 votes
Or Any other
42%
World EaterRaganatorKDoggg2017CazKossukoseV16ulLvernon15ShadowstrikeTimrosTheHoodedDormammuLogan00MoosetiptronicDenzel116_Sham_Dart1981MrBanksNo_oneukFieryWaterHera1d_of_Ga1actusddom 54 votes

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Or Any other
    Howard the duck needs a rework, it’s Easter. Enough said.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

I hope its sentry/dr strange...i mean they really deserve buff as their counterparts in marvel universe are so powerful...!!!

Well kabam just followed the comics and nerfed drstrange as he was nerfed in comics but not to the extent kabam did.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Or Any other

Howard the duck needs a rework, it’s Easter. Enough said.

Howard just needs a buff like Mole Man or Terrax. A rework is not needed at all for Howard
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    I am also pretty "exited" 🙂
    Or Any other
    I just want air walker to get poison immunity. Don’t mind me.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Howard The Duck
    Htd and xbones are confirmed for next month's rework
    Or Any other

Htd and xbones are confirmed for next month's rework

Not confirmed.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Juggernaut
    #BuffTheJug cuz he champion kit is utterly garbage. At least make him a top tier defender
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Or Any other
    Groot.
  • GodsupremeGodsupreme Posts: 123
    Howard The Duck
    If they buff and make HTD god tier or beyond god tier i will take him to rank 4 straight without thinking. 😊

High hopes on you kabam about HtD
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★

Maxwell24 said:

I hope its sentry/dr strange...i mean they really deserve buff as their counterparts in marvel universe are so powerful...!!!

Sentry got buffed Like 3 times, they got to give everyone else a chance, and just because he is powerful in the comics doesn't mean he has to be in the game
    Nah, it’s sentry, needs to be powerful.
    They should just combine sentry and void into one character. Use his sp3 to switch forms....problem solved.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Or Any other
    Joe Fixit
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Or Any other
    Sounds like HTD and CB are getting buffed. Really getting tired of waiting around for some meme tier champs to get buffed given the only access to new champs is $$$$$$.
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Or Any other
    Superior Iron Man! I can't stop pulling him...
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Or Any other
    Thor Ragnarok, both Black panthers, Dormammu, Ebony Maw
    There are so many options lol
  • CrasyduckCrasyduck Posts: 143 ★★
    Or Any other
    Ultron
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 ★★
    Or Any other
    Iron fist???
  • CrasyduckCrasyduck Posts: 143 ★★
    Or Any other
    Or Moon Knight
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Crossbones
    I'm Thinking HTD, Crossbones, and or Black bolt from what I'm seeing plus they are in the 6* feature crystal right now. Maybe a hint, Also could be Black Bolt, he is also in there and needs it terribly. He does have some sick synergy but if he undupped you can even use those.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Howard The Duck

Maxwell24 said:

Sentry got buffed Like 3 times, they got to give everyone else a chance, and just because he is powerful in the comics doesn't mean he has to be in the game
    Nah, it’s sentry, needs to be powerful.
    They should just combine sentry and void into one character. Use his sp3 to switch forms....problem solved.
    Too late! 15 3 years too late.
  • PinkysegunPinkysegun Posts: 77
    Crossbones

Well kabam just followed the comics and nerfed drstrange as he was nerfed in comics but not to the extent kabam did.
    Every comic character gets nerfed or buffed depending on the story
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Juggernaut
    Groot