**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I explore 7.1?

CrasyduckCrasyduck Posts: 143 ★★
It's not a matter of if my roster is good enough. I know it is, and I have a decent amount if skill. My concern is that exploring 7.1 would put 6 T5 basic in my overflow with no way of using them.

Should I explore 7.1? 46 votes

Yes
80%
buffajrnameplasJohnyzeroNojokejaymThatGuyYouSaw235RasiloverJuggerNotAleorKoiBoy18Wine_LoverEtjamaNichj99DeaconHera1d_of_Ga1actusTimeGenesisAaronc94LegionnaireBonzodavidMasterpuffSuss_Wizzard 37 votes
No
19%
VceezuffyQuikPikRockyshocky_Sham_OGAvengerScrubhanScaroladipoMolemanisbestchamp 9 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Yes
    If you're confident in your skills and roster, I'd go through the 6* shard paths first and see what champs you can pull, you get some you want to rank up and you've got an outlet for those T5B's.
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 305 ★★★
    Yes
    If you truly have no pone to use those T5Bs on, just do all but one final path in 7.1. Then once you pull that 6* Groot, complete the final path, collect those T5B and T5CC and R3 that Groot!

(but seriously, do 99% of the work now and save the 1% for when you need the resources)
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Leave one path, if you don't want to go into overflow
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    What does no way of using them mean?

You don't have the champs?
    You don't have the t2a?
    You don't have the gold?
  • CrasyduckCrasyduck Posts: 143 ★★
    Yes
    @IKON no way of using them means I have no iso, t4 basic or T1 alpha.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    Crasyduck said:

Then do the non t5bc frags paths and hold the exploration till you manage to have the other rank up resources too.
    T5bc is no joke to risk expire.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Crasyduck said:

T4B and T1a come easy enough assuming you're doing some decent AQ. ISO is dependent on how much arena you do and how wide your roster is for dupes.

Tough to answer the question, but seeing as you voted "yes" on your own poll, do it and make it future @Crasyduck s problem.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    No
    I had a similar problem. Don’t explore if you can’t use the t5b.