**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 6* to r2

Hi,
I've been ranking up 5* basically and I expect to move to act 7 soon, so I want to improve my 6* rooster. Who would you rank up?

None is awakened unless specified

Which 6* to r2 16 votes

Guillo2099
56%
TerraMoosetiptronicJuggerNotLuke9523EtjamaSarvanga1_Gr8TonyStarkScrubhanMCOC_JCM 9 votes
Havok
6%
Molemanisbestchamp 1 vote
Falcon
12%
Zan0StoNerd 2 votes
Elsa Bloodstone
0%
Rhulk (I have domino 6* r2 duped)
6%
Param1988 1 vote
Mephisto
0%
Angela (duped at 20 sig)
18%
BENJI830ddomWooptyfrickendoo 3 votes
Wait for better options or buffs
0%
Doc ock
0%

Comments

• JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Guillo2099
    Can't go wrong with g2099, havok is good too and if angela was higher sig I would say her
  • Naus79_Naus79_ Posts: 86
    Here's the rest of my 6* rooster:

I'm not sure about Guillo2099, I'm not comfortable with long combo ramp-ups & forcing the sp3 to end the fight, but I may give it a try!
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    There is a whole path (somewhere) in 7.1 that you need her non-crit ability to clear it. I think I only used her on that path. Everything else Tech-related was cleared by Warlock. Guilly99 is not exactly an every-day all-around champ, but when you need her, she is pretty amazing and unique.

Havok is also usable as well, but he would be my 2nd choice for Act 7.
  • StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    Falcon
    Don' sleep on falcon, he is worth taking to r2 and got nice utility. He can solo few bosses in act 7.1, and useful in clearing the lane as well.
    Also guilly is good as well, there are few nodes on act 7.1.
  • Naus79_Naus79_ Posts: 86
    Thanks for the 7.1 tips, I plan to explore it eventually for the class 5 catalyst.
    sadly, no warlock, he and Doom have been eluding me as 5* and 6*! My tech champs are ghost, sparky and HB.

I don't get used to the dodge back & block from falcon, another thing I have to invest time into! :wink: