**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tier 10 of Odin’s Gauntlet [Bug: Limit Does not Change, 24 hour Timer]

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I’m guessing this is not intended and needs to be fixed.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    It’s safe to run 7 times

After the seventh run it’ll auto lock you out forever
    SWORD78 said:

It’s safe to run 7 times

It doesn’t auto lock I was able to run it 8 times
    Now I can’t run it again
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    _Sham_ said:

SWORD78 said:

It’s safe to run 7 times

It doesn’t auto lock I was able to run it 8 times
    Ban hammer coming soon knocking on your door lol
    Assuming he can count to 8 correctly lol. 1-2-3-5-6-7-8. See guys, 8 times!
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Max is definitely 7

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

Imagine the amount of T5CC you could get if it was 7 times, everyday for 8 days. 😳 Thronebreakers left, right and centre 😂

Can Uncollected get a rank 3 if willing to wait? 2 years ? 3 years ?
  • So I ran tier 10 7 times and it still says 7/7 left so I attempted it again to see if it was just a visual glitch and I was able to run it again @Kabam Miike .

I ran it 7 times and it still shows that i can run it again. im so confused lol, i really don’t want to accidentally get myself banned over this
  • LDBrock729LDBrock729 Posts: 12

So I ran tier 10 7 times and it still says 7/7 left so I attempted it again to see if it was just a visual glitch and I was able to run it again @Kabam Miike .

yeah i ran it 7 times too and it still seems like it will let me run it again. i don’t want to get myself banned over it
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    edited March 2021
    @Mob_Psycho_100 , @ChosenOne_0411 , (also @Night_Fury too)
    (see thread here)
  • IgorewIgorew Posts: 11
    Hmm, just wasted all the entries. If I knew there are limited entries I will not exit the event and use revive instead. Would be nice to send notification when you know about the bug. I completed the first run. Then thought I can run the next attempt only next day for rewards so decided to train the boss fight if there is no entry fee. Thanks , I do not expect you will compensate the people which were fooled by this bug :-(
    It would be fine to have a counter on the enter event button next time. Now it just looks like the daily event and one can assume that you can run it serveral times but get the reward only ones per day.
    Igorew said:

Hmm, just wasted all the entries. If I knew there are limited entries I will not exit the event and use revive instead. Would be nice to send notification when you know about the bug. I completed the first run. Then thought I can run the next attempt only next day for rewards so decided to train the boss fight if there is no entry fee. Thanks , I do not expect you will compensate the people which were fooled by this bug :-(

They said it multiple times. Heck when they said it a notification popped up when the game loaded and there was mail so it’s definitely on you for messing up because they said it multiple times

And why would they compensate you for your mistake? That’s like saying You died at the Grandmaster fight and so they should compensate you a free revive
    @SWORD78 I wrote my comment before the notification popped up in the game. I just want my entries back as a compensation. As I wrote I tried to train for next day run. There was a timer and the info was telling it will reset the entries ones the timer will go down. I thought it is like a daily event. You can get the reward ones per day but you can run the event as many times you want. I was leaving the event after one fight with 4 living champs and 20% HP left on boss, tried to find the best champ and team. Wouldn't do that if there is no timer with reset info and the counter is working correctly.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Im really confused here. I went in once yesterday.

Can someone explain the issue to me like I'm an idiot?

Am I supposed to wait for feathers? Can I go in 7 times in a row then use the feathers in T9?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

Im really confused here. I went in once yesterday.

Can someone explain the issue to me like I'm an idiot?

Am I supposed to wait for feathers? Can I go in 7 times in a row then use the feathers in T9?

The counter is bugged. You run Tier 10 max 7 times. Use feather to run Tier 9.
  • darexydarexy Posts: 5
    are we to run it 7 times in total and stop or it's 7 times per day (24hours).....kabam should post a clarification
    if they're explaining things it should be made simple
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    darexy said:

are we to run it 7 times in total and stop or it's 7 times per day (24hours).....kabam should post a clarification
    if they're explaining things it should be made simple

Read the green box at the top of the page
  • Tupac78Tupac78 Posts: 1
    @Kabam Miike Sorry but it’s not working as specified: further attempts definitely succeed WITH NO LIMIT at all as long as you will use the « replay » button after completing the quest. It only closes when you quit. How will you address that for people not counting well and stop by themselves, on purpose for a few of them and not intentionally for a large part?
  • Siavash_sepSiavash_sep Posts: 14
    edited April 2021
    Hey everyone im still confused about it , is timer supposed to rest after 24 hours or it just
    7 entrance and that's all

Hey everyone im still confused about it , is timer supposed to rest after 24 hours or it just
    7 entrance and that's all

Look at the big yellow box at the top
  • Dannyhannan01_Dannyhannan01_ Posts: 4
    Lads do it with electro.. have nick fury and hiemdal on ur team. And I brought in my 2,3 and 4 star electro. Just get his fury up by dexting and bait his sp1 and leave him him u and boom kod him mostly with my 4 star but did it at least 3 times with my 2 star electro. Everyone can do this it is easy..
  • Apaullus_Apaullus_ Posts: 17
    Tupac78 said:

@Kabam Miike Sorry but it’s not working as specified: further attempts definitely succeed WITH NO LIMIT at all as long as you will use the « replay » button after completing the quest. It only closes when you quit. How will you address that for people not counting well and stop by themselves, on purpose for a few of them and not intentionally for a large part?

True, I just quit after 21 runs with my side account and still got tier-10 rewards for every completion. Will stay clean with my main just in case that there is any sanction but as a bug of theirs the worst should be rewards readjustment.
  • So is there actually a REPLAY button when doing Tier-10, even though there is not one when doing lower Tiers ?

If so, could be a clue for Kabam to see why some ppl are apparently able to bypass the intended 7 Entry Limit, and potentially stopping it if it can be addressed with a server-side change.

But I would caution anyone obviously Replaying it beyond 7 entries to an extent that it could be considered exploiting a bug. Cases like that have resulted in bans in the past for knowingly exploiting an issue.