**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rewards were paid out accurately

Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
Hey Guys,
I put up 1.9 mill on the mags arena last week figuring I would be able to dup my 4 star mags. However, I got the 11-20% bracket. But after looking at arenaknightresults on the reddit (and talking to some friends who got him at 1.7 mil), it seems he went for 1.6 mill...I emailed support and got a big long message about beginner/intermediate brackets and a statement that said I put up 1,875,573 points and can "Be assured that rewards were paid out accurately". Obviously the tech didn't read my ticket completely...

Is there anything else I can do?

I can easily get him duped this time, but it worries me that if they jacked up this, how many other people don't get the right rewards without even knowing it?

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    How long has your account been active and what level is it at?

Arenas are separated by how long you have been in the game occasionally, so like if you started in the last two months, you may only be grouped with everyone else that has started in the last two months. It could be that you were placed in a different group than others that actually got him.

Honestly, this could definitely not be the problem, I just have no frame of reference for where you are in the game and this is one of those unwritten things that Kabam does that usually benefits earlier players, but I just thought I would bring it up because it seems like what they are referencing here.
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    I started my account a few years ago and just recently picked it back up. It's all good, I will just get him this time. Was just a question to others. Thanks!
  • A player-base maintained Arena Cutoff History spreadsheet (below) indicated 1st round of 4* Basic Magneto went for somewhere around (no greater than) 1.578m

Keep in mind, those are all self-reported numbers and rank positions as reported by players. It is NOT any sort of official list by Kabam.

And because of sparse reporting could actually have gaps in reported ranges.
    But means at least someone reported getting top-10% champ at 1.578m (hopefully only those in Veterans bracket were reporting numbers).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sJtSVnjhhRNxpiuMR5uXrsTlrsXMjp9TNO7JHDXhtsk/htmlview#

A player-base maintained Arena Cutoff History spreadsheet (below) indicated 1st round of 4* Basic Magneto went for somewhere around (no greater than) 1.578m

Keep in mind, those are all self-reported numbers and rank positions as reported by players. It is NOT any sort of official list by Kabam.

And because of sparse reporting could actually have gaps in reported ranges.
    But means at least someone reported getting top-10% champ at 1.578m (hopefully only those in Veterans bracket were reporting numbers).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sJtSVnjhhRNxpiuMR5uXrsTlrsXMjp9TNO7JHDXhtsk/htmlview#

Right, that's the spreadsheet I was referring to. In case there are any doubts see the image. I just know of people who got him at 1.6 million. So with my score of over 1.85 mill, I would assume I should have got him. I put in a second ticket to see if someone else will get it, but if not I'll just nab the dupe this time.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,650 Guardian

A player-base maintained Arena Cutoff History spreadsheet (below) indicated 1st round of 4* Basic Magneto went for somewhere around (no greater than) 1.578m

Coincidentally, the player that reported the lowest 4* basic score (that got him) was me in both rounds. I'm 99.9% certain those scores are accurate as I try to be meticulous when it comes to submitting scores for ARK's tracking spreadsheets.

@Darksniper240 if you have screenshots or any other evidence of your score and placement, PM them to me and I'll see what I can do. Unfortunately, I don't generally screenshot my arena scores, so the only evidence I have of my scores is the ARK data, which I submit to 95% of the time.
    @DNA3000 Thanks for the info! Just for kicks I put in a second ticket with screenshots. The second tech was much more helpful, although he said that I did not claim the rewards and was indeed in the 1-10% rewards (I am 99 percent sure I did as I remember seeing the 11-20% bracket for my score and thinking wow he must have gone super high). Anyways, right after I got that email I had the 1-10% rewards sitting in my inbox. Guess it always pays to keep screenshots and mail in case something gets screwy.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Coincidentally, the player that reported the lowest 4* basic score (that got him) was me in both rounds. I'm 99.9% certain those scores are accurate as I try to be meticulous when it comes to submitting scores for ARK's tracking spreadsheets.

@Darksniper240 if you have screenshots or any other evidence of your score and placement, PM them to me and I'll see what I can do. Unfortunately, I don't generally screenshot my arena scores, so the only evidence I have of my scores is the ARK data, which I submit to 95% of the time.
    My condolences for getting +1 sig on him instead of the 500 5* shards 😂
    P.S. Was getting him intended for the few extra 5* shards?
    @Greekhit just a rule I usually play by. I make sure to get the champ and awakening from basic each arena just in case no matter if they need the awakening or not.

Also I’m fairly certain I received both brackets worth of rewards. Although according to the tech I talked to states I did not. All I can say is thanks for the extra brackets of rewards!