**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who do you think will be the next "top" champ?

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★
While everyone has their own opinion and preference, it's commonly accepted that Cosmic Ghost Rider was the last "really impressive" champ that we've had (though an argument could be made for Stryfe. My question is who do you think will be the next top tier champ to enter the contest. Honestly I thought it would have been Odin, but I guess we're still waiting. (Also as a bonus question, which buffed up champ do you think will pull a Colossus or Magneto and jump from the back of the line to the front)

Comments

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Moon knight
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Ah yes, let me dip into my powers of precognition and say Stilt-Man!

As for omega buffs I'm guessing they'll make the strongest stronger by buffing Maw or IHulk.
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Kamala khan for the jump.

Kitty Pryde for the new champ
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Sentry deserves that number 1 spot, but it’s unlikely
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Sentry after buff.
    You heard it here first.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Knull is highly likely to come this year if we look at the 2021 MCOC puzzle. He's also hyped in the running 'King in Black' series in the comics so chances are high that he'll be added in the game soon.
  • Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    Rune king thor
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Hercules?
  • gash228gash228 Posts: 105
    GMAX77 said:

While everyone has their own opinion and preference, it's commonly accepted that Cosmic Ghost Rider was the last "really impressive" champ that we've had (though an argument could be made for Stryfe. My question is who do you think will be the next top tier champ to enter the contest. Honestly I thought it would have been Odin, but I guess we're still waiting. (Also as a bonus question, which buffed up champ do you think will pull a Colossus or Magneto and jump from the back of the line to the front)

Wasn't Spider-Ham also accepted as a "really impressive" champion?
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    GMAX77 said:

That last "really impressive" champ as you say was iBom.
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    I reckon OG BP will get a BGT buff.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

gash228 said:

GMAX77 said:

Wasn't Spider-Ham also accepted as a "really impressive" champion?
    Yeah, Spider-Ham is pretty good
    I just don’t think he has enough utility personally. The degen resistance is nice to have for sure, but it’s not enough. I wouldn’t be sad about pulling him though!