**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best counters for Tier 10 Mangog ?

_Sham__Sham_ Posts: 1,054 ★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Don't wanna go in blind and waste entery. Anyone who done it already can share the best counters/team ?

Thanks
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• S_H_C_S_H_C_ Posts: 64
    Void has gotten me a few easy one-shots so far with killmonger synergy for some healing
  • TylerStarkTylerStark Posts: 4
    Just 1 fight, a stacked Mangog. You do 75% less damage unless unstoppable. Has the node where you go unstoppable every 12 seconds if you are far away from the defender. Cap IW handles no prob because he can nullify any unstoppables. Anyone that can prevent or nullify unstoppable should work fine. Or just pure damage to burn down, like Torch who shreds any mystic.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Just 1 fight, a stacked Mangog. You do 75% less damage unless unstoppable. Has the node where you go unstoppable every 12 seconds if you are far away from the defender. Cap IW handles no prob because he can nullify any unstoppables. Anyone that can prevent or nullify unstoppable should work fine. Or just pure damage to burn down, like Torch who shreds any mystic.

You need capiw to go unstoppable to fight him
  • TylerStarkTylerStark Posts: 4

You need capiw to go unstoppable to fight him
    Any champ has access to unstoppable due to the node that makes you unstoppable every 12 or so seconds if you are far away from the opponent.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    CAIW is your buddy

• Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    How stacked is mangog
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Shehulk
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I hope I can try that 2* Quake x Himedall synergy too
    https://youtu.be/F9XhrFS1pUM
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Ghost it 7 times.
    https://youtu.be/Y8Ygig-SGyY
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    I used a full Fantastic 4 team with She-Hulk. I only fought with SheHulk and The Thing.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i used colossus plus OR and Red Guardian as synergy members and he worked great five times out of seven tries, i just lost one time because i tried to dex mangog' SP2 and failed and another one because mangog decided to hold his SP2 until he had over ten furies, and the block damage was just too much, but i also brought RHulk as a backup and he worked great too, he might be slower than colossus but still a great option ^_^
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Edit: Delete posting since it was posted above.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I've been getting quite consistent solos/alot of damage in with Wasp/Shehulk/Hyperion. Just need to be mindful of unstoppable timer.
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    I used Guardian with no issues.
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    edited March 2021
    How does that even work? I saw seatins video but I don't understand it, it would be useful to me because I am struggling with beating him.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Electro and ghost are who I’m going to use.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Electro with team synergy
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Killer354 said:

How does that even work? I saw seatins video but I don't understand it, it would be useful to me because I am struggling with beating him.
    @Killer354 electro reflects a portion of the damage done to him. Because of aggression fury one hit from the opponent does a massive amount to you and is reflected back on the opponent. The reason you need the heimdall synergy is because if not electro will die before you can reflect the damage.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

You need to hit Mangog while he is blocking and keep an eye on the aggression fury counter to get it up to around 13 to 15.

The aggression fury counter is reset, when Mangog is hit.

Then let Mangog hit Electro.
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    Will3808 said:

Killer354 said:

@Killer354 electro reflects a portion of the damage done to him. Because of aggression fury one hit from the opponent does a massive amount to you and is reflected back on the opponent. The reason you need the heimdall synergy is because if not electro will die before you can reflect the damage.
    Thank you, I really needed this.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    Doom handled him easily. Keep stagger on, and always steal the unstoppable buff
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★
    During the 7 runs I used Kingpin more than anyone....he absolutely demolished him. First few times I got through, but barely.

Best for me were KP, Luke Cage, Collosus, Red Hulk and Claire....mainly because she is good for literally any fight in the game.