**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gauntlet 10 infinite entries

YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
People are gonna hate on me for pointing this one out, but I feel it needs to be done.

Gauntlet 10 in side quests appears to be bugged. I've done it twice, but the entries remains at 7/7 and there's a daily refresh that doesn't seem to need to be there at all.

I'm saying this here because I don't want others to think they can abuse it-Kabam was going to notice or someone would say so sooner or later, and the abusers in the past have typically gotten banned. I'm putting this out there both for their attention and player safety. DO NOT ABUSE IT!

Comments

• Adonator47Adonator47 Posts: 4
    I did the same, I ran it twice before realizing the counter didn't go down. Hopefully the bug gets fixed soon.
  • No need to worry about this one. This seems to be a visual error only. If you try and enter for the 8th time, you will get kicked out.
  • Julio_Vega1Julio_Vega1 Posts: 39
    @Kabam Miike

I have used my 7 entries and if I try it again, I can fight and there's no lockdown
    I didn't fight more than 7 times
    I have Android system
    It's now fixed
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    edited March 2021

No need to worry about this one. This seems to be a visual error only. If you try and enter for the 8th time, you will get kicked out.

and what if it doesn't? I lost track of the number of entries, I already had a few 2% T5C so I don't know. should I do it until it stops me? I'm afraid if it does not I might get punished even if following the instructions that is should be a visual glitch. I realised the problem after a while because I kept hitting "run again".
  • Ayaz007Ayaz007 Posts: 8
    Can it be done 7 times today @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit ?
  • Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 167
    @Kabam Miike I have ran 8 times.. you said I would be kicked out on 8th attempt but I wasn't
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Ayaz007 said:

7 times in total. This will not renew. We apologise for the visual error.
  • Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 167
    @""Kabam Miike" @Kabam Zibiit it's not just visual, I went into the 8th run as you said would kick but I was able to complete
  • gazbeagazbea Posts: 57
    edited March 2021
    @Kabam Boo are you absolutely positive on this?? I’ve done the run 7 times and I accidentally clicked the replay button and realised before I did the run!

Either that or I’ve actually done it 6 and exited the 7th run because of this bug!!
  • gazbeagazbea Posts: 57
    So it looks like I cannot get back in to the event so I assume it was actually 6 runs and I exited the 7th accidentally due to the bug
  • EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 233
    Well, thought it was bugged and exited. Lost 4 runs because of this...
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Ayaz007 said:

We are still getting feathers from the calendar
    Will we be able to use the feathers on lvl 10 or their use are limited to lvl 9 and below ?
  • Stellar said:

Kabam Boo said:

Ayaz007 said:

We are still getting feathers from the calendar
    Will we be able to use the feathers on lvl 10 or their use are limited to lvl 9 and below ?
    Feathers are limited to use only up thru Tier-9. Can run Tier-9 for as many times as you still are getting more Feathers from rest of calendar.