**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

There are only two good mystics doom and sorcerer

Comments

• KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    Yes it's the most lacking

If you don't want a flood of disagrees, make your poll much less subjective and alienating. Instead of saying "there are only two good(?) champs in a certain class" that contains 30 champs and is commonly thought to have a lot of amazing champs, much less "good" champs, maybe you could say something like "it is pretty well accepted that Doom and Sorcerer Supreme are some amazing mystic champs, who else do you think deserves this title?

I don't mind this I want to see what others think about champs and in particular the class I thing this class is the worst and id like to see other VALID opinions on it

Guys, OP is trolling. Don’t bother arguing with him.

I am not
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    No there other good champs

If you don't want a flood of disagrees, make your poll much less subjective and alienating. Instead of saying "there are only two good(?) champs in a certain class" that contains 30 champs and is commonly thought to have a lot of amazing champs, much less "good" champs, maybe you could say something like "it is pretty well accepted that Doom and Sorcerer Supreme are some amazing mystic champs, who else do you think deserves this title?

I don't mind this I want to see what others think about champs and in particular the class I thing this class is the worst and id like to see other VALID opinions on it
    Have you found any valid opinions yet? Also Claire has the second highest damage in the game I believe
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    The funny thing is that Mystic is my 2nd best class, second only to Mutant.

Guys, OP is trolling. Don’t bother arguing with him.

I am not
    🧢
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    This is a massive troll post right? If not then bro you need to stop smoking whatever it is your smoking cause it’s not doing you any good...

Claire, MS, SS, Sorcerer, Dragon Man, Longshot, Magik, Tigra, Voodoo all fantastic champs

Also regarding your science comment, Quake is easily the best champ in the game and the science class is one of the strongest! Think it’s probably time for you to learn how to play some of the champs and stop relying on tier lists for your info

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

I wonder what your opinion is on mutants lol

It's hands down best class

Mutant
    Skill
    Cosmic
    Tech
    Science
    Mystic
    he thinks skill is the 2nd best class, and science is second worst 😂😂😂
    Not like the best champ is a science or anything.
    Oh, wait
    Best champ in game is ghost if u can play and cosmic gr if u can't

Honestly I don't know why people think quake is better she's kinda in ghost shadow and will forever be there

And if ur argument is ghost can carry all of the bad science champions that's a heavy burden theres alot of trash in it
    X to doubt
    What makes quake better and don't say x to doubt
    X to doubt

Bendy said:

Mystic has more choices than 2 as others said ur missing so many other great mystics magik number 1 best power control supreme probs the best buff heavy counter claire with her utility ms with her being ramped up with life steal and perfect block man thing as can just go into so many sp1s if not poison immune u can apply so many sas and so on i can go about champs

Best power control is doom

Very few champs have lots of buffs for his to take advantage of

Claire had very lack luster damage

And there are wayyyyy better champs for poison
    Magik has better power control than Doom.

Clair has decent damage.

Man Thing with MD is crazy.
    I'm not really going to argue the first two but I'd like to point out for the last that only works if u have md
    Most endgamers do, and all mystics get even nuttier with MD.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Mystic has more choices than 2 as others said ur missing so many other great mystics magik number 1 best power control supreme probs the best buff heavy counter claire with her utility ms with her being ramped up with life steal and perfect block man thing as can just go into so many sp1s if not poison immune u can apply so many sas and so on i can go about champs

Clair has decent damage.

You’re using the wrong words. Doom doesn’t “power control”, so of course people would see magik as a better power controlling champ. Doom benefits greatly when there is massive amounts of power gain. He “manages” power, magik controls power.

Op is trolling btw. Not dealing with that bs.
    Jaded said:

Bendy said:

Clair has decent damage.

You’re using the wrong words. Doom doesn’t “power control”, so of course people would see magik as a better power controlling champ. Doom benefits greatly when there is massive amounts of power gain. He “manages” power, magik controls power.

Very good point. I like it.

Have you found any valid opinions yet? Also Claire has the second highest damage in the game I believe
    Whattttttt so aegon Nick ghost torch all pale in comparison to the great widow
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

There is an entire class based around buffs as well as some mutants that now gain buffs like crazy.

Damage isn't everything. Claire is an utility champ. With suicides in hellfire curse she hits pretty hard anyway from what I've seen.
    What are you on about
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Well based on attack, yes

Kabam has tested and im pretty sure Clair was high up there. And Aegon is hard to judge as he starts at 0 combo. And Torch isnt that crazy against a non-energy attack matchup.

Bendy said:

Clair has decent damage.

I'm not really going to argue the first two but I'd like to point out for the last that only works if u have md
    No actually I'm end game and I run suicides so it's benefit one class or all of them and I don't know where ur getting most from alot of people don't actually maybe because they have points in more useful masteries
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

Mutant
    Skill
    Cosmic
    Tech
    Science
    Mystic
    Oh, wait

Honestly I don't know why people think quake is better she's kinda in ghost shadow and will forever be there

And if ur argument is ghost can carry all of the bad science champions that's a heavy burden theres alot of trash in it
    X to doubt
    Her ability to shut off 90% of the nodes in the game, the ability to kill the defender without giving them a single bit of power, her ability to kill the defender without making contact with them in any way and her ability to shut off the majority of champs abilities in the game
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

It’s funny that not a single person so far has mentioned Hood after the Hood Buff Revolt of early ‘21.

Actually, I almost got the solo on Mangog with Hood. He's not in the same class as Doom, but I would consider him a "good" champ.

Also, the Hood Buff Revolt was not about whether the buffed Hood was better or the original Hood was good or bad. It was about whether we should be making champs better by taking away strong features that a sizable number of players had invested in over a very long period of time. For me, buffed Hood was better. But I refused to accept that buff on the backs of other players who invested not just resources but years of playing time into Hood when there was no reason to do so. If we had to, we had to, but we didn't have to.

Hood is more of a niche mystic, but I think he's good enough to r2. As mine is r2.

Most people would agree the top tier mystics are probably Doom, Claire, Sym Supreme, and Sorcerer Supreme. I think most people would also say that Longshot, Mojo, Morningstar, Sasquatch, Hood, and Tigra are at least good to very good. And Voodoo, GR, SW and Magik are also on that list with the caveat that they are not currently available as 6*.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Proportionally, Mystic is probably the second class now IMO.
    Doom, Sorc, Sym, Claire, Longshot, Morningstar, Manthing, Voodoo are all really good.
    GR, Guilly, Dormammu aren’t bad.

There’s only a few real duds in the class and when you compare to the likes of Tech, Cosmic and Skill there’s a hell of a lot more bottom feeders and far fewer top tier champions.
    Jaded said:

Bendy said:

Clair has decent damage.

I don't really see a difference here if they can't get to a full bar it's power control as far as I'm concerned guillotine 2099 is a power control champ
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    How are you defining good?

Bendy said:

Clair has decent damage.

No actually I'm end game and I run suicides so it's benefit one class or all of them and I don't know where ur getting most from alot of people don't actually maybe because they have points in more useful masteries
    I am frightened by the idea of you being an endgamer. And i say a lot because 2/3 people u talk to have it unlocked.

Also, how do you run suicides and not like clair?

Also, sure Suicides benefit all classes, but they also render some champs unusable.

Mutant
    Skill
    Cosmic
    Tech
    Science
    Mystic
    Oh, wait

X to doubt
    Her ability to shut off 90% of the nodes in the game, the ability to kill the defender without giving them a single bit of power, her ability to kill the defender without making contact with them in any way and her ability to shut off the majority of champs abilities in the game
    Then use her on boss nodes oh wait true strike

There are way more champs that have a way to counter evade then ones who can counter miss

And she can negate damage entirely
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

Mutant
    Skill
    Cosmic
    Tech
    Science
    Mystic
    Oh, wait

X to doubt
    Then use her on boss nodes oh wait true strike

There are way more champs that have a way to counter evade then ones who can counter miss

And she can negate damage entirely
    Take a nap. Restlessness breeds ignorance.
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    @KindaGomans3 if you want to hear valid opinions instead of shooting down the ones you're currently hearing, then let's find some common ground as to what good is? Are you defining it based on usability in end game content, variants, or general utility?
This discussion has been closed.