**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hercules Model

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

It could've been omega sentinel....

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    His hair should be a little brighter I think
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Crcrcrc said:

Terra said:

This community is so superficial at times, yeez.
    Wait for him to come out before judging him. You can't judge a champ only on visuals

The main reason I play champs is for visuals, so...
    He does like his glowing green veins if nothing else.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    He seems dope.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

It could've been omega sentinel....

Michael Cole: OMG! It's roman reigns ladies and gentleman! What's this roman just superman punched Odin!

JR:OMG!!!! Reigns with the superman punch to the all father odin!!!!
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Posts: 67
    I really like his design ,the animator did a stellar job on him. Really looking forward to his release!!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Crcrcrc said:

Terra said:

This community is so superficial at times, yeez.
    Wait for him to come out before judging him. You can't judge a champ only on visuals

The main reason I play champs is for visuals, so...
    90% of the so called "GT/BGTs" have incredibly lackluster animations. So that reason is invalid.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    A missed opportunity! No skull cap? Hope there's a bear in the SP3 too. If you know, you know!

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★

The model looks really good, so well done to the designer.

Doesn’t stop me wishing it was Morgan instead though.

But great work regardless!

As somebody who loves lore - I would have LOVED it if Morgan Le Fay won the vote. But I stand by my choices: Blue Marvel followed by Omega Sentinel.

To be fair all the champions in the vote were excellent & I would have gladly taken them all this year; especially over what his been delivered so far.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Magneto gonna give one hell of a wedgie with that #metal codpiece!

Magneto gonna give one hell of a wedgie with that #metal codpiece!

Imagine if he isnt #metal

edited March 2021
    Gmonkey said:

Hercules must be bald with that man bun.

Long hair doesn't work in fighting (for a irl fighter, don't @ me with Medusa);, and if you consider the time period of when he was created, it makes sense for short hair.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Imagine what it would have been if it has beingOmega Sentinel, but no let's go with good old Hercules, he looks boring not going to lie, like a low budget Thor rag.
    Anyways don't come for me, I'm being a bit biased, I'm still salty from not getting omega sentinel.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Imagine what it would have been if it has beingOmega Sentinel, but no let's go with good old Hercules, he looks boring not going to lie, like a low budget Thor rag.
    Anyways don't come for me, I'm being a bit biased, I'm still salty from not getting omega sentinel.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Looks good but it still should have been Omega Sentinel that won
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    He's not a tech robot waifu so meh.