**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did you buy the Dual Class 6* Crystal?

13»

Comments

• OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    I have two skill t5cc that I’d like to use on someone so it’s very tempting....but I just know I’d get a meme lol
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    No

I finally got home so I could set up a spreadsheet and look at what is in the basic pool. As usual, math and logic show that spending the rough equivalent of $100 on RNG based crystals is a bad idea. It is worth noting that these are much better than the asgardian deal we saw earlier
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    GagoH said:

Why on earth would I when last cyber monday they had a whole 6* Nexus for the same amount?

It's probably actually better than normal 6* nexus, not a class nexus though which was in the odin on cyber.
    No
    DNA3000 said:

I finally got home so I could set up a spreadsheet and look at what is in the basic pool. As usual, math and logic show that spending the rough equivalent of $100 on RNG based crystals is a bad idea.

it depends on how much yay you need per dollar. What's the current going rate for a whole yay?
    I typically won't purchase a deal unless it has a yay/$ of 5. I'm pretty picky on the deals I scoop up since I know the major spending events are coming and so I tend to save for those since like most people I live on a budget. To me a 25% chance of getting something good for a rough equivalent of $100 isn't worth it, especially when there is any chance that I'll pull my max sig champ and end up with 24 iso bricks.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    No
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

I finally got home so I could set up a spreadsheet and look at what is in the basic pool. As usual, math and logic show that spending the rough equivalent of $100 on RNG based crystals is a bad idea.

it depends on how much yay you need per dollar. What's the current going rate for a whole yay?
    I typically won't purchase a deal unless it has a yay/$ of 5
    That would require the 6* dual class crystals to be sold for about five cents. You must live with supermodels skinny dipping in champagne for yay to be that undervalued.

*Dreams Intently *
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I had the units, and a guaranteed 6* of one of only 2 classes plus the other resources is much better than using them on 10 cav crystals, for instance.
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
    Duped ant man....feels bad bro ;(

No
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

I typically won't purchase a deal unless it has a yay/$ of 5
    That would require the 6* dual class crystals to be sold for about five cents. You must live with supermodels skinny dipping in champagne for yay to be that undervalued.
    Not quite, just a broke college student that's bad with money
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Yes

• EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    No
    Nope, terrible value. It they would have thrown in a r1-r2 rank up gem then maybe, just maybe it would make sense.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    No
    #1unitgang
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 288
    Yes
    Tried the science/mystic one in hopes of duping cap iw or void, or get doom, got sentry instead...but i feel he has to get a buff at some point, so it could be worse i guess lol
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    No
    No, I'm not spending another penny until the game gets fixed.
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    jdrum663 said:

No, I'm not spending another penny until the game gets fixed.

U don't need to spend a penny for it, I didn't and i got it, like others
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    No
    #FTP0UNITS.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    No
    In the middle of my third Abyss run with 3.5k units, so just in case, I’m not gonna buy it
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Yes
    Yep, duped my Kingpin. I’m not upset since his buff really made him more fun to us
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    No
    Gonna go to sleep first so I can buy it in my dreams.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    No
    Staying strong for the next two hours. Hoping I make it. I don't think its a terrible offer, but they are really pushing 6* for units lately, so better offers will be on the horizon.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    No
    bm3epps said:

Best pull in the thread as of right now