**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buff schedule

I’m loving the buffs and their increased ‘cadence’ which seems to be Kabam’s favourite buzz word but I would really like to see a pinned thread or something that tells us what the buff schedule is going to be like the weekly arena announcements.

At the moment there’s just so much smoke and mirrors and the main source seems to be other players screenshotting Twitter posts.

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    On the flip side if you were notified ahead of time who was going to be buffed and then focus on your resources into them only to find out it's more of a moderate update than overhaul, the backlash from the community could be extensive like me all witnessed with Daredevil. So while I agree with having advanced notice, I can understand their hesitation in Sharing who's on Deck to be buffed.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Yeah but equally it’s at your own risk to rank a champion before getting the buff details. At the moment there’s so many different champions allegedly being buffed/tweaked etc. That it’s difficult to see the truth and I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s players floating around that have buffed X because they mistakenly thought someone was being buffed.

Then putting a thread up a month ahead saying that Champions A and B are getting full reworks, C is getting a tweak and updating it monthly wouldn’t be hard. After all, they know who the champions are going to be.