**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What gem did you get?

13»

Comments

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Mystic, aka 'the least useful one' and 'the one you're likely to already have because you never need it'.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Mutant

Science. Third time in a row. Can use on either Luke Cage or Antman.

Decisions, decisions 😒

Honestly LC duped is pretty solid. He has respectable enough damage and can tank hits which can be pretty handy for crazy stuff like an annoying tigra or P2099 or something.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Cosmic
    Cosmic. Since I just pulled a 6* NF I guess my CMM 5* is getiing awakened and maxed.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Mutant
    Got mutant. My only options ATM:

Or wait for one of these guys from the basic pool.

Would love a 5* Wolverine. Hope he gets added to the basics at some point down the road.

• NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Skill
    Could go to nick fury if I ended up pulling him
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    Science
    Awakened my ibom so I was happy.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    The only one I already had a gem for. It’s going to either super skrull or Terrax, and the other cosmic is being saved for Hercules
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Mutant
    It's what I wanted to awaken Wolverine. Taking him to r4 next level up.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Tech
    Tech.

Already have ghost at sig180 and warlock awakened.

Cant think of anyone I want to use it on. Stark Spidey maybe?
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Mutant

Got mutant but don't have many options. I can only take namor upto sig 30.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    Cosmic
    I got Cosmic, so awakened CMM. It was either her or Corvus but based on general usage CMM was the better choice for me.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    Wanted science
    I do have CMM tho so not a bad gem to get
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Skill

• Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    Cosmic
    I got cosmic which I was out of. Now I have one of each class, except Tech. + 2 generics.
    Since 5* class ag's have been a thing, like 4-5 years ago, I probably got at least 50. Maybe more. I have only ever got 1 Tech. Just 1, after 5.4 exploration. Used it on SL, r5-ed him, my first, 100%-ed LoL.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Cosmic
    I got cosmic, I wanted mutant a bit more for omega, but im fine with awakened cmm. The indestructible can be handy
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Cosmic
    Was hoping for skill for Aegon and the 200 sig stones he's got collecting dust on his shelf. But cosmic was a close 2nd to use on my R5 Hype.
  • Tsuyoshi_SenpaiTsuyoshi_Senpai Posts: 33
    Don’t have enough uru
    Science, Used it on my 4/55 Torch ^w^
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Mutant

Science, Used it on my 4/55 Torch ^w^

I did this after having a science gem for over a year. Then pulled caiw shortly after.
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 131
    Tech
    Got tech. Wanted Skill or Mutant.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Bahubali said:

Bahubali said:

I already have 7 Skill AGs(yes, I got skill AGs for last 1+ yr).. so, really isnt expecting anything different..
    Some people say it is RNG.. but truth is Kabam's RNG gives us the items we have in excess and that are in overflow..

Oh yesssss.... 8th one.. Keep them coming..

Sure.. its RNG

Man this is painful
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Haven’t opened it yet

Bahubali said:

Bahubali said:

I already have 7 Skill AGs(yes, I got skill AGs for last 1+ yr).. so, really isnt expecting anything different..
    Some people say it is RNG.. but truth is Kabam's RNG gives us the items we have in excess and that are in overflow..

Oh yesssss.... 8th one.. Keep them coming..

Sure.. its RNG

Man this is painful
    All AGs from side quest for past 1 yr are skill class 😭
  • Beast_modeBeast_mode Posts: 17
    Cosmic
    Was looking for anything other than science and tech.....cosmic didnt waste tho put it in cgr
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    I got Mutant and then I pulled a brand new 5* Archangel right after. I guess it was meant to be
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    If I’m honest rip, I can’t even remember. I’m pretty sure it was cosmic because I’ve got three now and I think I had two before but I can’t remember for sure.