**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 Exploration % - 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4

Let’s get a poll with a large enough sample to see where player-base is at. Feel free to add comments and suggestions, if any.

Act 6 Exploration % - 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 147 votes

Completed Initial Run & Done. Not going back in.
32%
zuffyBioHaZarD007Mohit_7MasterduxSceptilemaniacHendrossRbk19Six_strings6ReferenceRaichu626StarLord110896SociopathFloorKillerKratos1991AR48ItsDamienBugmat78MrBankskrystolixELECTRo0704 48 votes
33 - 65%
23%
DrZolaallinashesBENJI830Kenneth1978subash_vikram_Kill_Switch_WardrunaTheEducationMISHALJANIRookiieXva23ẞlооdDwhalen8554Hera1d_of_Ga1actusOlex13Jericho123BonzodavidEbony_NawPyrdaIddqd 35 votes
66 - 99%
17%
benshbbuffajrccrider474ChovnerNescioSungjDestroyer123NojokejaymSgtSlaughter78Grootman1294AleorNotsavage19RamOnTheLakeSidDDragonScrubkiller_1PulyamanYcatsMaratoxH3t3rTrubluMate 26 votes
100% Explored
25%
Haji_SaabMagicBentonWorld EaterEpistriatusFrostyJadedSpicyslicerPwf5716wegnerkWorknprogressThefire13TheHeroDeservedThe_Blue_JaguarTawliSummonerNRReverend_RuckusRockyshockyRockypantherxLordΔDraculaStevieManWonder 38 votes

Comments

• BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    I did completion, I'm exploring 7.1 and I'll probably explore 6.1 afterward. Don't know about the rest of act 6 though
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    100% Explored
    Have everything in the game explored besides classic back issues. Working on that now
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    still doing completion lol. It's not particularly hard I'm just pretty lazy
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    One and Done. For now. Until I explore Abyss, and maybe finish off exploring V5 and V1, I have no incentive to dive back into Act 6, especially when you get kicked back to the Book 2 section and have to go back constantly.
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    Jaded said:

Where's the option that says "Stuck in 6.2.5"?

That level has nothing to be stuck on...you can chip mordo down if you really wanted to move on.
    You said it yourself on one of your old post that you absolutely hated the global node in 6.2.5.

Once you beat something it doesn't mean it becomes easier for others. Just yours.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    100% Explored

Jaded said:

That level has nothing to be stuck on...you can chip mordo down if you really wanted to move on.
    You said it yourself on one of your old post that you absolutely hated the global node in 6.2.5.

Once you beat something it doesn't mean it becomes easier for others. Just yours.
    It is the worse level in all of act 6. That doesn’t mean anyone should be stuck on it. There isn’t some massive niche spot.

Also I did it before the nerf. So it’s easier now 🤷‍♂️ (Not saying it’s easy, it’s probably still highly annoying)
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    66 - 99%
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

It is the worse level in all of act 6. That doesn’t mean anyone should be stuck on it. There isn’t some massive niche spot.

Also I did it before the nerf. So it’s easier now 🤷‍♂️ (Not saying it’s easy, it’s probably still highly annoying)
    Only reason I'm not going back into 6.2.5 to finish it off is I am saving units for 7.2 which should release in march or april.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    66 - 99%
    I am going to try and do 6.4 unitless but that gimme path kind of scares me
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Act 6 is just mean spirited and no fun.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    One and done - I did it pre-nerf, but the nerf itself isn't enticing enough for me to go back until I've explored everything else. V4-6 explored, and act 7.1 at 80% and enjoying it.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I completed act 6 and 100% chapter 1 but have zero plan of exploring the remaining of act 6. I will explore 7.1 though. Currently at 44% explored.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    66 - 99%
    I’m 92% and after going back into 6.2.5 and 6.2.6 which I didn’t finish I those I’m just not marinated to finishing it. 6.2.5 and 6.2.6 are just so long and badly designed that I don’t see any reason to 100%.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Not planning to go back but I may explore 6.1
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    100% Explored
    As long as all nodes are cleared, you don’t have to worry about the lines. I got totally worried when I went through that one too.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    100% Explored
    Prenerf.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Mainly because of time constraints, a balance between EQ, SQ, Arena, AQ.....etc.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    66 - 99%
    Well, I want to change my vote tp 100% explored.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    66 - 99%
    6.2 left...grinding units and will finish it up once I get enough units to confidently enter that quest
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    66 - 99%
    H3t3r said:

I am going to try and do 6.4 unitless but that gimme path kind of scares me

Sorcerer supreme is insane for that path if u have her...honestly made it a joke...yes the power gain is annoying but her heal on block is just so incredible and deals so much damage back to the defenders...just get to around 50-60%,keep that regen active and block
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    33 - 65%
    I'm not going back there.
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,475 ★★★★★
    66 - 99%
    I’ve explored 6.1-6.3 and the first two quests of 6.4. Hoping to have act 6 fully explored by the end of 2021, but man is it a slog. Some of those paths are not fun at all.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    100% Explored
    100 % done, but it was no fun. (poem for you)

No, seriously: I have fully explored act 6 end of last year and it’s basically have the perfect counter to difficult paths and use unit-man anyway. Ghost did amazingly well in the process of 100%.

Happy that I can leave this piece of content behind me.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I did completion and am planning on going back in eventually but not yet.