**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Science Cav node - persistent weakness

Just tried my first run through Cav EQ - Skill node was really annoying as I don't have counters outside of 4*s I'd never use otherwise, but figured the Science should be my bag with a team of Gulk, SH and OG Hulk as back up.

Unfortunately, it appears that when I'm applying non-damaging debuffs with these champs, I'm not dropping the weakness so fights are taking 300+ hits with r4 champs.

On Android so can't get footage, but grabbed a screenshot of a fight to evidence the node being up with a parry stun active

Comments

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    vertiGo said:

Just tried my first run through Cav EQ - Skill node was really annoying as I don't have counters outside of 4*s I'd never use otherwise, but figured the Science should be my bag with a team of Gulk, SH and OG Hulk as back up.

Unfortunately, it appears that when I'm applying non-damaging debuffs with these champs, I'm not dropping the weakness so fights are taking 300+ hits with r4 champs.

On Android so can't get footage, but grabbed a screenshot of a fight to evidence the node being up with a parry stun active

Download any random screen recorder from the playstore and you can easily get footage
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    The bug seems to happen when the non-damaging debuff is applied with a special attack. Can easily be replicated with any champ that applies a non damaging debuff with their specials.
  • vertiGovertiGo Posts: 84
    HI_guys said:

Restart the game

So, this got the quest working again, but seems stupid that I'd need to go into a quest, move a bunch to get to a fight, start it and then find out the fight is glitched so lose a champ or 5 minutes of my life to it, no?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    vertiGo said:

On Android so can't get footage...

You've almost certainly got Google 'Play Games' installed; which is a decent screen recorder, and allows you to talk about the issues you're having. I've used in Android phones for years; and never not had it pre-installed.