**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The "Silver Lining" Thread

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 482 ★★★
We all know that the game is filled with champs which we'd rather not have. Some have no utility. Some struggle to deal damage. Many are just plain outdated. Hopefully Kabam is working on that with their monthly buff schedule, but in the meantime I thought it would be fun to point out the silver lining in some of the "meme tier" champs. I'll go first:

Rhino
Built like a tank to absorb tons of physical damage. Can be a tough defender. When played well his unstoppable can interrupt interceptors. Has a decent synergy with Red Guardian. His heavy attack can catch a defender off guard.

Groot
Poison and Bleed immunities make him great for running suicides. He has the ability to regen. His Sp 3 has a decent bleed. A fairly sustainable character, and can also be an annoying defender when placed on the right node in War.

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Not a champion silver lining but....

When I waste 1k units plus on the Grandmaster and rage, at least I won't be addicted to mcoc anymore! Then I won't have to spend so much time on it lol. (Still grinding arena for units and haven't tried him yet)

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Rhino: Monster for V6
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Cyclops (especially Red)

If you don't have a good armour up or power drain champ he's a viable Havok counter. Red Cyclops is also a Villain. If you need a V6 Havok counter but all your power control or armour up champs are heroes, you can use Red for that fight in particular.

• KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
    King Groot is mostly useless but who doesn't love getting free willpower healing when fighting him
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    Groot
    I Am Groot
    Buffed up counter, Do you bleed , Unblockable sp2, good Damage, Definitely doesn't need a buff if anything he needs a nerf
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★

Whenever you pull Karnak, the only silver lining is that you've hit the absolute bottom of the barrel, and it cant possibly get worse.

Cough cough
    Venom pool ,
    Inferior iron man
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★

Whenever you pull Karnak, the only silver lining is that you've hit the absolute bottom of the barrel, and it cant possibly get worse.

Until you dupe said Karnak
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Silver lining for OG Iron man... erm... he's shiny.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Cough cough
    Venom pool ,
    Inferior iron man
    At least venompool looks cool. Karnak just looks like a homeless dude.