**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Magik still worth of R5?

masslovemasslove Posts: 79
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello!
I need an advice)))

I am currently at the point of few last paths at 6.2.5 and there is still 6.2.6, 6.3, 6.4 full exploration.
Not even started Act 7 and almost all the Variants are done, except the first one. And I am not sure, I want to explore it, maybe some day...
Here is my current roster, and now I am debating, should I Rank 5 Magik or I need to focus on other newer champs like CGR, Sorcerer Supreme, Mojo or Longshot and my 6 stars

Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Considering there is no 6 star version of her, you can definitely take her up to rank 5
  • StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    imo magik is outdated since you already got many top mystics for buff and power control.
    Focus on your 6* as they are promising and most of them deserve r3.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I have about 30-40 r5s, of them only 3 are mystic and one of those is magik who I still use pretty regularly.
    So imo, yes she’s still worth it.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Worth
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I don’t have her myself but if she’s your main power control champions it’s definitely worth it to rank 5 her.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Whenever you have some champs that bring something to the table that they do best or is very rare I would say it is a good rankup.

Magik - Powercontrol

Medusa - Anti Robot

Gulli/ Guardian - non crit attacks

Doom/ Wasp - heavy from a normal combo

Falcon - very easy - 100% def AA

Nick - stun immune

Sometimes these are only little things but they can come in handy :)
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Definitely. They don't have her as 6* so max her out.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Magik is still best power control champ for me. So, yes she is Worthy. But looking at your roster, I will recommend ranking up other champs like apoc guilly2099, since r4 magik is good enough for now. But if you have resources to do multiple, you can't go wrong with magik. You have some really great champs.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    As you have doom, I'd be tempted to rank 5 Hood, as he goes well with ghost and kingpin.

But... Magik seems to be perennial and if you need another power control, there isn't much better.

Although, apok as a 5* is worth ranking and you have kingpin and hulkbuster as 6*, with the latter great for power control and the current cav EQ who are probably on your short list.