**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Groot Project.

ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
Okay my dudes, April Fools is almost upon us, so I have a plan. Okay so the rules are that when it becomes April 1st in your timezone, you must change your profile pic to Groot. The second rule is that you have to have "I am Groot" somewhere in your post. That way, we can worship our Tree God and we also don't waste April Fools.

Now, when April Fools ends in your timezone, you cannot do the joke. If you are caught doing the joke, I will hire KD and give him a metal basebat and toothpaste. That being said, this shall just be one lighthearted April Fools Joke. So, what do you say my friends.

(Kabam Porthos I have a google doc explaining how this is constructive, don't snipe this)

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    K. Will be my first time EVER changing my profile pic but it's worth it for All-Mighty Groot.
  • Options

K. Will be my first time EVER changing my profile pic but it's worth it for All-Mighty Groot.

Excellent.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    It will be done

I will be groot.
  • Options
    WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    I approve this message
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Ooor you can all get together and see how many different act 5,6 and 7 bosses you can takedown using your groots
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Was already planning to do so
  • Options
    Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151
    Consider it done.
  • Options
    NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    People dipped the project, I am groot
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

People dipped the project, I am groot

Very lame. I am Groot.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    I had to leave for another city to do some curricular stuff, forgive me brothers. But April Fools has ended here in NZ.

We are groot.