**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is there any way to practice the GM?

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
I just tried to run the path itemless so I can practice on the GM. I died a lot on Annihalis so I just quit out. I don't want to go in when I finish grinding all my units and absolutely bomb it because I haven't even tried it before. My only suggestion for kabam is make like a temporary CCG beta but you can only run it 1 time through each month but IK its gonna get a shi ton of disagrees and all the TBs are going to be like git gud, you suck, etc.etc. so are there any other easier paths I can take?

Comments

• Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    You could try the masochism path, that's the path I took for my initial completion. If you're comfortable backdraft intercepting, you won't have to worry about masochism much. The only problem fight I remember is the mysterio because I didn't have a good option, but other than that it was a fairly simple path.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

First off, don't be scared of disagrees on the forums. Some people love to hit disagree on everything.

But I don't think Kabam is going to do your request. Not giving practice has been their modus operandi and I don't see that changing, especially for an older fight.

Yeah Ik I was just saying if I was kabam I would give like mini beta.
    Sidd777 said:

You could try the masochism path, that's the path I took for my initial completion. If you're comfortable backdraft intercepting, you won't have to worry about masochism much. The only problem fight I remember is the mysterio because I didn't have a good option, but other than that it was a fairly simple path.

Oh I was scared of that path. If I bring Warlock, Mags, AA, Claire, and Nick/Hyperion would I be able to constantly do it itemless? And btw who should I bring in Nick or Hype?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    I’m take the the evade part but keep in mind there’s a few hard matches op. And also u don’t gian any power vs grandmaster

Tenacity is the easiest lane, learn to shallow intercept annihilus and he becomes easy. If u have electro duped km or quake + heimdall u can cheese agro fury lane.

I can do the intercepts on him but I always either get clipped by his l1, or push him to l2 and get half my health get removed. I just hate the tenacity path in general cuz with AA, it takes 10+ parries each time to get your first stun